The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - McMillion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
McMillio

Application - McMillion Empty
PostSubject: Application - McMillion   Application - McMillion Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 1:40 am

OOC information

Character name: Morbid McMillion
Class: Mage

Why do you want to join the Cult?:
Decided to try out forsaken rp and never been in forsaken rp guild, Im really interested to experience that.

How did you come to learn about the Cult:
I searched for forsaken rp guilds on my server and this guild had the most recomendations in battle.net forums.

Anything else you'd like us to know?
Im new in forsaken rp but im eager to learn more and I know the basics behind our empire.

IC application:
Dear leaders of The Cult of the Shadow, here I inform my desire to join your cult. Let me explain myself. Long ago I accepted my place as one of the forsaken and as the server of the dark lady. I fight for her and for the horde. Long I have walked these damned steps alone, practicing the school of fire magic...Im nearly obsessed with it. It is not enough for me, I must learn more. Dark arts of magic call me. The path before me is unknown and dangerous, it will take much of experience to learn the spells I am eager to master. I wont be going to this quest alone, to serve the dark lady and obtain experience to grow even stronger in my journey. So this is why I ask, to join your cult, your....family. I am sure there are masters of fire magic among you. You could assist me. In return, I can share all the knowledge what I have. I am expecting your response, no matter how long will it take, I have a eternity to wait. Consider this application and I am pleased.

May the dark lady watch over you.
Back to top Go down
Drazhk

Drazhk

PostSubject: Re: Application - McMillion   Application - McMillion Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 1:56 pm

Slightly short, but I like the tone.

*stamp of approval*

When this is seconded please contact me, Dailor, Dunderholm, Daeyna, Malidus or Ravenie ingame for an interview.
Back to top Go down
Dunderholm of Ambermill
Darkcaller
Dunderholm of Ambermill

PostSubject: Re: Application - McMillion   Application - McMillion Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 2:20 pm

Indeed it's a bit short, and from you app it states mostly that you are looking for knowledge and power.
Take into account that we are primaly a religious guild, praying and calling out the Shadow is part of what we do.

I say approved for IC interview.
Back to top Go down
McMillio

PostSubject: Re: Application - McMillion   Application - McMillion Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 2:38 pm

then the shadow shall grant me more powah. thanks for accepting looking forward rping with you guies
Back to top Go down
Ravie

Ravie

PostSubject: Re: Application - McMillion   Application - McMillion Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 6:26 pm

I know you have two, but I'll throw a third on here for good measure, contact an officer in game to see where the Cult is located for RP so we can get you some expierence prior to you joining Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - McMillion   Application - McMillion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - McMillion
Page 1 of 1