The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cedric

my application Empty
PostSubject: my application   my application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 4:00 pm

ooc information:
name:gregorus (priest)

how did you hear of the guild and why do you want to join: i heard of the guild on the defias brotherhood forum and i would like to experience some forsaken RP because forsaken are interesting, awsome, and i'm sick of raiding.

other info:
i have some role playing experience, on the alliance side though. i am familiar with the forsaken lore but i'm sure there's still much i don't know but i learn fast!
as you might have noticed English isn't my first language so I might type mistakes here and there.

IC application:
to the leaders of the cult,
I liked my life as a priest in Lordaeron. it was quiet, peacefull. at least it was untill the day the plague came. everyone got sick and they came to me, me! what could i do about it? they asked for the light, for it's guidance and protection, fools. what could i say? i told them everything would be allright, that it would go over, like the winter i told them , that stops to after a while. but it didn't. the hordes of undead kept growing. i've never prayed as hard as on the day the undead were bashing on the doors of the church. the light would save, it would protect me from those undead monsters. sadly it didn't.

i don't remember much of my time as a mindless servant of the lich king. i knew i wandered through the village for some time, slaughtering the ones still alive. i didn't want to, but i wasn't in control of myself. until that one day, that great day that the lich king's will weakend. i regained control over my mind and body. this is probably what many other forsaken have gone through aswell.

I now realize how stupid i was during my days as a living, breathing creature. believing in the light to save me.You one can only survive in this world by taking care of yourself, especially when your an undead. hunted by both undead and the living I chose a darker, more efficiƫnt path. my days as a prey are over, it's time to become the predator.Feeding on my hatred for both the lich king and the living i now seek like minded forsaken who i can join, so we can take the fight to them! death to the living, and dead to the scourge!
gregorus
Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

my application Empty
PostSubject: Re: my application   my application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 5:34 pm

As rasonal folded the letter, he nodded towards the Cultists next to him. "Indeed, another one sees the truth. Another one seeks guidance."

(( Well! I liked it, your english isn't as bad as mine, be sure, so its just allright. I say pass, when and if another officer seconds me, contact us In Game for IC interviewe! Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Antistia
Prophet

my application Empty
PostSubject: Re: my application   my application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 5:44 pm

Rasonal wrote:
As rasonal folded the letter, he nodded towards the Cultists next to him. "Indeed, another one sees the truth. Another one seeks guidance."

(( Well! I liked it, your english isn't as bad as mine, be sure, so its just allright. I say pass, when and if another officer seconds me, contact us In Game for IC interviewe! Smile ))

Someone asked to be seconded and seconded you shall be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my application Empty
PostSubject: Re: my application   my application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my application
Page 1 of 1