The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cromar

New Application Empty
PostSubject: New Application   New Application Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:44 pm

OOC:

Character: Cromar
Class: Warrior
Reason to join the Cult of shadows: First of all, I like the name Smile and Im found of the idea of a guild were all characters are of the same race. And you seam like a serious guild.
How I found out about your guild: I saw a couple of them when I was leveling in and around Brill, were they were mounted, just standing on hills and keaping watch or something in a very Ringwraith, lord of the ring kind of way. And I thought they looked very cool Smile

Can I use this as a comlement to my first application or do you want me to write it again in the proper way? Smile
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

New Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Application   New Application Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:13 am

We can read the IC part from the other topic, have no worry!

Still, I'd say you're a pass, but I'm not certain so I'd preferably wait for other officers to share their opinion.

So what do you say? Pass or no pass?
Back to top Go down
Darjee
Darkcaller
Darjee

New Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Application   New Application Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:54 pm

I'd say pass for an interview, if you can give a reason icly, why you would seek us out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Application   New Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Application
Page 1 of 1