The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Graveyar

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:33 pm

OOC

Character: Garve, Forsaken, Level 11, Warlock,
Why do you want to join the Cult?:
How did you come to learn about the Cult: I came across the cult when I stumbled upon one of their meetings in Deathknell. I was after starting Garve an I decided to have a bit of fun playing the part of a mindless, stereotypical zombie in search of brains. Afterwards the member Vectoria invited me to join after I had reached level 10 and obtained a Voidwalker.

IC application:
He stumbled down the hill towards Deathknell. He was confused and unsure of what was going on. His mind was blurry and he could not remember who, let alone what, he was. He took a look at his surroundings, hoping to find some clue of where he was. The place was dark and gloomy, a black sky hung in the air and he could hear the screaching of bats. What was going on?

When he finally made it to the bottom of the hill he passed through a gate and into what seemed like a small village, but somthing was wrong. The houses were in a state of disrepair and there was noone to be seen. He scanned the town and he got flashes of memories. Nothing concrete but glimpses of things that had happened here. Many people walking around, smilling and laughing, but what were these strange memories.
"Where am I?" Where the first words to come from his mouth since his rebirth. In wandered around the town for a few moments before passing a building which seemed oddly familiar.
It was bigger than the other constructions in the village and Garve felt drawn to it, maybe there was some clue to his past in there, but once he saw what has inside he regreted ever looking. There stood a congregation of pale humanoids, rotting flesh and bones producing from thier bodies, Undead.

He stopped in fear and his jaw dropped, but what happened next was contridictory of what he thought would. Instead of being swarmed by the monsters they mearly looked at him for a minute and returned to staring at the one standing at the far end of the room, away from the crowd. He was dressed in fine robes and seemed to be preaching to the undead that stood in the room.
"Praise the Shadow brothers, and you will find a purpose!!" He yelled. "Uphold the 3 virtues of Respect, Tenacity and Power and you will find meaning in undeath.

Undeath...what could he mean? And then it hit him, he too was dead. It felt like his face had just been splashed with cold water. He began to feell sick and weak and felt like he could collapse at any moment. He would have gone pale had he not been already. The first question that cam to his mind was Why? Why had this happened to him and why couldn't he remember a thing. He tried to concetrate on what had happened to him, he tried to remember a name or a face but nothing came. Then slowly the noises from his surroundings began to seep into his ears. He heard the words of the preacher speaking of his religion and why others should join.
With little else left to do and no knowledge of his past he decideed he would listen to what the preacher had to say. Maybe in being in their cult he might meet someone he knew in life, or at least find out what caused his death.
Yes his joining of the cult had nothing to do with their values or the "Shadow" but with what he could gain by becoming part of this "Operation" as he would soon begin to call it. Maybe this could benefit him.
The only thing he needed know was a name, as without one he would not go far. After awhile he setteled on the name Garve, an anogram of grave. He deemed it appropriate as it sounded like the type of name an Undead would have to him. Maybe being dead would not be so dead after all......
Maybe
Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:59 pm

A certain yes from me, any officer to second me?
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:38 am

I remember you! And nice application; you're seconded!
Contact an officer in game for your interview.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1