The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kremar A

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:51 am

Character:
Kremar is a level 18 Undead Mage. I am roleplaying him as a member of the Kirin Tor who tried to flee with the Mages who are now in the current Dalaran but didn't make it and fell to the scourge. When he was raised as a Forsaken he continued his work for the Kirin Tor.

I want to join the Cult because it is probaly the biggest Undead only guild on Defias Brotherhood, certainly the most famous (or infamous). It has some very great roleplayers and I like it how it's one big family. I also want to join, as mentioned above, because I very much enjoyed the roleplaying experience.

How did you come to learn about the Cult?:
I heard about you guys mainly on the Defias Brotherhood realm forums, where a recruitment advertisement was posted by Rasonal. I decided to think about it and met Exilithus and roleplayed a small amount with him but then I stumbled across several members of the Cult outside of Guldujenu's tavern where a small conflict emerged. I joined in on the roleplay and it was very fun Very Happy. That made me want to join the Cult, which is why I am making this application now.

Kremar sat on a rotten chair as he pondered to himself. He took up a small parchment and his quill, mercilessly drowning it in ink. He scribbled on the parchment.

"Dear Brother/Sister

I am writing this letter in response to the...Events, that happened earlier today. We Forsaken should not be denied our rights as a free person of the Horde. It was foolish of them to deney us access to that tavern without solid evidence. Their false accusations disgust and appaul me. But it is for this extreme prejudice, why we Forsaken must rally together and prove our innocence to the living. We must fight harder than anyother race for this right of innocence. Even a fellow Forsaken betrayed us and took sides with the living. To think he had the willpower to break free from the Lich King's grasp, only to betray his brethren. Your Cult demonstrates what every Forsaken should be. A united force. We have many enemies and no Forsaken can face off all of these enemies alone. It is for this reason that I am inspired by your Cult. It successfully bonds Forsaken together into a strong fighting force. I have yet to see your skill in real battle. But you battled for the rights of Forsaken. And you won. Normally the minds of the living are stubborn and narrow sighted, but you accomplished what I thought impossible. You persuaded the living to accept us, maybe with a friendly bribe. But still, a great achievement none the less. Even though I have met only a handful of you, in that handful, all were talented in their own unique way. And, with this individuality, with this skill and talent binded together by one thing we all share in common. Forsaken. It is with all the reasons above and with much thought, and no regret, I have made the decision to request to join your Cult.

May the Dark Lady reign supreme and grant you the blessings of Shadow

Kremar."
Back to top Go down
Felitzia

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:11 am

(( Hha I -love- how the Forsaken always manage to "be right" even when they're wrong xD Was great fun RP'ing against you on my little troll today (Eszra is my alt btw) . i loved some of your little remarks Wink Good application, and nice to see someone actually want to join the Cult because of a random encounter ^^ Good luck! ))
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:23 pm

((Hey! Inventing [il]logical ways to shift the blame for others is part of the fun of RPing a Forsaken! Judging from your application and yesterday's RP, I'd say you're a pass. Other's agree with me?))
Back to top Go down
Darjee
Darkcaller
Darjee

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:08 pm

((I can only agree with you)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1