The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application new

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
New guy

Application new Empty
PostSubject: Application new   Application new Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:40 pm

Charater: Kelthrad

Kelthrad is a only 8 mage who seek rp ( I am making him in more lvl right now ) and fighting

I join want to join the guild because y for to play roleplay and get new friends I am a person who like to have roleplay with you everywhere and little action so we got somthing to fight to Very Happy. The first time I seen you guild was one rouge in your guild was talking to a orc I was new in defiasbrotherhood so Itryied to yea get new friends and I ask later about the guild and ask if icould join he sayed to me to ask your profet or Darjee. It was hard to now the name for he always say more eee in theres names like Darjeeee or antiistiaa Very Happy

The thing about the shadow and we all are familly was a fun and good idea to get new players closer and I like that idea. I hope we got enemyes like the alliance or we got mission like we need to show the human in arathi higlands lets take forcess there or somthing.

I am good to get ideas in wow to rp guilds like we got maybe some cultist in this guild who try to summon a real form of the shadow or somthing like that. If you want any idea in a guild so its just ask I only thinks it fun cheers I have played in Argent dawn and in shatar both are roleplay servers but Ihavent really be in a huge roleplay guild but it sounds really fun for me.

in real life I am just a guy who got a silly life and play computer all the day Very Happy but I am trying to do more stuff but I cant let my love for roleplay yet.

I hope I been welcome in this guild and if I can help with somthing I can try do what i can

Kelthrad
Back to top Go down
Lethan

Lethan

Application new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application new   Application new Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:44 pm

Hello, and welcome to the forums!

If you want to join us, you should make up a little character background (a story about your character and his/her background in Azeroth).

I can't say much more than that, I'll leave it to the officers.

Anyways, if you decide to write a story about your character, I wish you luck with your application Smile
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

Application new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application new   Application new Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 1:07 am

Hello!

We try to be a beginner friendly guild, so we'll gladly help with your application and overall RP. Still, I think it'd be good if you managed to get an officer in game (me, DarjeƩ, Rasonal, Antistia, Sinclair and Dobkins will do, for an example) for a chat. Just little something to see if you fit into the guild and we can also help with your character and other stuff. You just need to poke one of us, when you can. Wink

I guess other officers have no complaints?

Well then, I wish your RP career good luck!
Back to top Go down
Antistia
Prophet

Application new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application new   Application new Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 2:15 pm

Alright, writing something quickly from my phone before it runs out of power, I must echo thenkar's statement but we do require an IC part to be written in your application. Please write that first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application new   Application new Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application new
Page 1 of 1