The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sinclair

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 10:18 am

OOC
Character: Sinclar
Class: Warlock
Why do you want to join the Cult?: I've searched and did my research on a lot of the Forsaken RP guilds on Defias Brotherhood and the Cult of Shadow stood out, the story behind it and the aspects of the Forsaken lore that are present in it are very interesting to me, and I'd love to be a part of it.

How did you learn about the Cult?: I have seen quite a few scenes of RP from the members and liked the way they carried themselves, I've also read a fair bit of your members posts on the server forums and read up on your Wiki page.

Hope you enjoy!

IC

Within the depths of the Undercity's Apothecarium, tendrils of ooze slid down the walls, further inside is the laboratory, where a robed Forsaken toils endlessly alongside his demon assistant Fierona. The forsaken man's name is Sinclair, his hands are busy, moving at such a frantic pace he knocks over a beaker.
"Cursed thing! I thought I told you to clear this all away."
"Oh dear there is no need to get upset, it will not happen again, I promise..." Purred the Succubus, with a hand rubbing the Forsaken's boney back.

The lights of the lanterns hanging in his lab lit up his features, casting a shadow under his eyes, the piercing yellow eyes seemed to be brighter in the shadows. His focus was transfixed on what was in his hands, an object that was concealed inside the large shadow he was casting. Sinclair's long faced was relatively untouched by his transformation, save for his rotted jaw, his matted hair was wet and slicked back, while strands danced along his forehead. His body jerked and his hands twist as he released a contorted and vile smile from his natural grim facial expression.

"Look at this my dear, Look at this..." he cooed with pleasure while his demon examined him.

In his hand was a bird, stitched together with various other colours decorating it's body, surely the result of multiple skin grafts. It tweeted awkwardly, almost like a choke, and hopped happily in his rotted hand, pieces of flesh dangling from his claw.

"Isn't it beautiful? What we have done to this bird? In life his song would have been silenced... But now it can sing it's sweet serenade forever... We have truly set this creatures soul free."

The demon examined the bird and prodded it's wing, Sinclair cupped it with his hands and gave her a scolding look. "It's still delicate master?" She questioned.

"Only slightly, they have been getting stronger, and I feel like we're on our way to a breakthrough, it is a proud day indeed." Sinclair muttered as he walked towards the doorway.

Sinclair placed the bird on the floor as it pranced out the door and into the common area, voices and laughs were heard from outside, he adjusted his reading classes and placed a book reading, "The Joys of Undeath," back onto the musty old bookshelf.

He sighed a heavy sigh and sat upon his chair, the laterns heat patted his face, but he could not feel it. The demon Feirona kneeled beside him and asked him, "Please, tell me one more time the story?" Sinclair smiled and opened the dirt covered book beside him, entitled Journal.

I remember the night quite well for one such as I, a Forsaken.
I lived and was raised in the small town of Darrowshire, just outside of Stratholme, I was a chemist for the town, a respected citizen.
Rain was falling that night, I can recall my dear friend Leopold stopping by to say goodnight before I closed shop.
I returned his wave and saw his smiling face, as it was pulled under the grip of an Undead fiend, I could see more and more of them massing outside my shop, As I headed up the stairs to the rooftop I begged for mercy from the light, to allow me to live to see my dear Wife and Daughter who were visiting our family in Southshore.
But my pleas were ignored.
The rain was pounding down harder and harder, as I tried to retain my balance on the roof of the shop, trying to drown out the screams of my fellow townsmen.
Then came the moment that haunts me to this day, the moment I fell.
I knew I was already dead to be honest, my last thoughts were of my family I'll admit, the light had no place in my thoughts, just those whom I loved.
I don't remember the pain when the ghouls engulfed me, and I suppose that is for the best.
From my death came darkness, a gap of which I have no desire to know what took place, and then there was the crack of light within my tomb, which has brought me here, to this "Undercity."
I felt alone here, and by chance, I've learned a way to keep company, though they may be demonic beings, I have no care, they are company.
My studies are far from over, and I believe the Apothecary Society may have a meaning for me.
So tomorrow I will consult my fellow Forsaken as we are called.
Even in this life, I look forward to pressing on.

Sinclair firmly clasped the book shut as he and his assistant walked down the hallowed halls of the Undercity.

"You are right master, the bird was beautiful." the demon replied quietly after the long pause.

"Yes, there is a beauty in what we Forsaken have, I just wish more could see it." Sinclair eyes wandered around the pools of slime.

"It is a curse you must bear, seeing beauty in death is a rare trait, it would be near impossible to find one such as you darling." the demon's tail flicked about as the pair walked.

Sinclair stopped at a poster, a Forsaken scroll reading about the Cult of Shadow, he followed the lines slowly with his boney finger, and when he stopped he silently hummed.

"Oh my dear you are so naive, but that is why I keep you around." Sinclair licked his teeth and smiled, as he heard distant churchbells ring.
Back to top Go down
yenai

yenai

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:27 am

((

Well written, seek us out in game and I'm sure we can work something out.

))
Back to top Go down
Fallgarth of Tkr
Shadow Pope
Fallgarth of Tkr

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:50 am

Walk alone no more brother, for the Forsaken of the Cult are here to aid you.
No more will you have to hide from the light. We will unleash the power of the shadows and
prevail in this world that looks us with disregard.

Shadows be with you!

((enjoyed your app very much. contact a cultist ingame and he will notify an officer so we can arrange an interview))
Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:19 pm

Brother, The cult awaits for you.

(( People starting to decide who to invite and not! :O. Just kidding, Very well written Smile Conact us in game for inteviewe. ))
Back to top Go down
Fallgarth of Tkr
Shadow Pope
Fallgarth of Tkr

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 3:49 pm

((Sorry Ras, i thought you had already accepted the application. You're right))
Back to top Go down
Sinclair

Sinclair

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:56 am

I was busy these last two days, but I'll be around after todays maintanence.
If I see one of you online I'll give you a shout. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yenai

yenai

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:12 pm

Sinclair wrote:
I was busy these last two days, but I'll be around after todays maintanence.
If I see one of you online I'll give you a shout. Very Happy

((

Best make it Rasonal so he wont feel so usurped *Grin*

))
Back to top Go down
Vestor Gal'rum
Darkcaller
Vestor Gal'rum

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:07 pm

((Wonderfull! i'll be glad to guide you through the path of inquisition!))

Fellow cultist... i will be seeking you from the void...

farewell!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1