The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pottet

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 2:37 pm

OOC information
Character name: Olrich
Class: Warrior

Why do you want to join the Cult?: i am looking for a RP guild on the horde side and i felt the cult is the one that would give me the best of rp experiance as most of the other guilds on this server is lacking in some part.

How did you come to learn about the Cult: i have a character in the Three hammers and i meet you guys in an event in arathi highlands and i was intrigued then i came onto the horde side and got some more information from Drathun which made even more interessted.

Anything else you'd like us to know?: Well im dyslectic so i ask you to look away from some writing errors im a serious rp'er when i am roleplaying and a somewhat loveable person ooc ^^

IC application:

A old crypt opens, a stumbleing figure comes forth from the shadows the once so proud man now a broken husk of his previous self, a sad expression is shown on his rotten face as dubt rushes through his mind "Is this the fate i have been chosen for?". For three months he walked endlessly until he came to a small village that caught his eye, but as he entered the village he was met by a hooded man. The hooded man asks "why do you keep rejecting what and who you are?", the forsaken one is surprised and suspicious of the hooded man as he tries to get a better look at the man under the hood, "Who are you?" the forsaken asks. The Hooded man takes off his mask and shows he to is forsaken "My name is Nathanos Marris i am a champion of the Dark Lady and i have followed you for some time now, what is your name?", the forsaken one is reluctant but answers "i am Olrich once proud knight of lorderon, what do you want with me?". Nathanos stand for a minute and just looks at the knight as he gives a glimps of a smile "i want you to stop this battle with your self, you have a new life now and the Dark Lady is waiting, you can regain your once proud visage but instead of your human lords you will do so for your new people the Forsaken", a moment passes as Olrich raises his lowered head and smiles as he nods.
Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1