The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kirastie

My Application Empty
PostSubject: My Application   My Application Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 12:13 am

First of all, hi to everyone!

OOC
Character: Kirastiele
Class: Rogue
Why do you want to join the Cult?: Because I want to rp on a forsaken guild and my character also loves to murder everything! Just a girl for "death to the living" thought. That's what i want.
How did you come to learn about the Cult: From the /rphorde channel.

IC application:
Hi, i'm Kirastiele, i was a high elf when iw as born but now, i hate all the living. Because elves were so arrogant, orcs are ugly, trolls are annoying and taurens are simple minded about the seeds trees grasses etc. Thats all crap. Why should we just make it a beautiful place instead of we could kill and taste the blood of our enemies, even the beautiful creature has warm blood. I used to hate elves when i was an elf. That's the only thing that i remember from those time.
Anyway, some people said that <The Cult of Shadows> is just a community for me! Because they adopthed the "Death to the Living!" tgouht, so do I. I think i finally get some fun on that community, with people who is thinking in the same way with me.
Ah by the way, the forsaken just aweakened me, so i only can defend the deathknell for now, i think. But i'll get stronger and stronger every day! That's the only way to kill EVERYTHING around the world..
Back to top Go down

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 1:53 am

Ok, just a few things.....

1. as your application stands Denied.
2. We are not out to kill everything. We bring balance between light and Dark.
3. If you want to taste the blood of the living... go PvP.

*Shadow Priestess Denied!*
Back to top Go down
yenai

yenai

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 10:46 am

While I am personally impressed with your irrational hate, I fear I must stand with the esteemed Shadow Pope Ravnie on this matter. You must learn to temper and harness it into something useful.This is true for every walk of unlife - if you are not in balance with your self, if you allow your instincts to rule you, if you cannot master your self - how will you ever manage to bend the world to your will?

{{ooc}}

Should you decided to re-apply you may want to spend a little more time on the ic application it just rubs me the wrong way it seems very "uhm, kill stuff and like what ever, k?"

Dont get me wrong - I'm sure you are a great roleplayer and a wonderful person - how ever the application does not reflect that
Back to top Go down
kirastie

My Application Empty
PostSubject: couldnt edited it   My Application Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:54 am

[[ OOC ]]

Okay so i couldnt edit the post and i'm writing the IC application here. Ty for the response btw.
Note: Changed my character's personality just a few hours ago. So my IC application is quite different now.

[[IC]]

Uhm, hi! I'm Kirastiele. I'm a mighty rogue. I've just aweakened by the forsaken. So I dont feel so safety and i'm in a search of a community because of that. Than, I heard your community.
The reason that i'm applicating to your community is so simple actually. I was a high elf, but now, i'm a forsaken. I can look everything from two sides now! From good and from bad. That's how i realized that our world is not trying to be complately good or bad. And after i became a forsaken, unlike most of the others, i decided that keeping the world balanced will be better for everything. Yes i can be an ugly undead, but i have my own history, my own thoughts and my own desicions. So even everything about me is balanced, why shouldnt the world be like that?
So, that's why i want to join your community.

Thank You.
Miss Kirastiele Vinstra
Back to top Go down

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 1:20 pm

Tavenie read the letter that had just been delivered to her by a colleague. Sighing she set down her book and picked up her quill, before scrawling a small answer in return.

Dearest Child,
While it does my heart proud to see you so eager to take up the mantle of one of our Honorable lightslayers, I fear that you have not yet begun to understand your new life as a Forsaken. Perhaps in time, once you have wielded your blades and used them for both good and Ill, you will be able to return to us and our path between the Light and the Holy Shadows.

Dark Lady guide you path, and keep you safe to return to us once more when the time is right.

Shadow Pope Ravenie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Application
Page 1 of 1