The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gnivil

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:55 pm

OOC information
Character name: Gnivil Plainstrider
Class: Warlock

Why do you want to join the Cult?: To get some good RP that's suited to my character
How did you come to learn about the Cult: a guild RP event that I stumbled into
Anything else you'd like us to know? Well, ICly, my character was a high elf in life, not a human like mos forsaken.

IC application:
Dear Cult
Since my undeath, I have been looking for a meaning in the world, and now I have found one. I believe I could offer much to the cult, in advice and power. If I could join the cult, then I would not only have a meaning, but I believe I could help you greatly.
Gnivil Plainstrider
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:46 am

Heyhey!

I've read your application, and I see you've found the formula to use.
Still, seeing that we changed our policy a bit recently, and your IC part is too short for me to make any decisions. I'm not satisfied enough with that, could you provĂ­de some more?

You can add more lines into your letter, telling more about your character, his motivations, ideals and such. Or you can write his background, story so to say. Or if you feel creative enough, write an actual story about your character! We don't need doorstoppers, but still a bit more than what you provided.

So, I'll be waiting for your reply, I hope you'll give me some juicy text to chew on!
See you soon
Back to top Go down
Lethan

Lethan

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:18 am

Hello there, Gnivil!

I'm not an officer of the cult, so recruitment and such is not my field.

I would just like to comment this because we were roleplaying together today in Undercity and Brill. I was very happy with the RP, and from what you told me in-game, I find your character very interesting. I hope you will listen to our Shadowpope Thenkar's words and write a bit more. I'm looking forward to roleplay with you in the future, and best of luck with your writing.

Kind Regards,
Lethan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1