The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cromar

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 10:22 pm

I woke up in a cold dark place, trying to remember who I am. The only thing I do remember is my name, Cromar and that I am a warrior. So, this is what it means to be... forsaken, the old life forgotten and that age and sickness cant kill you. to get friends is pointless sinse they will all eventually wither and die. So alone then...or to find others, like myself..forsaken. Ive heard rumors about a guild, whispered in dusty tombs and other places to creepy to mention...The Cult of shadow..maybe they could offer me a... home. I will find them....
Back to top Go down
Felitzia

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:09 am

I like what you've written, but i feel it's a bit... short... Also, you should add an OOC section, explaining a little about yourself who you are, why you want to join the cult, etc. The template is foun here: https://thecult.forumotion.net/character-applications-f2/application-formula-read-before-applying-t21.htm

Also, I understand that your character is in the dark, so to speak, about his past etc, but a IC application would be nice. Maybe a letter adressed to the Cult, where we can get to know your character?

I'm no officer though, but I'm just letting you know how it's "usually" done Wink

Good luck on your application!

//Feli
Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1