The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:08 pm

OOC
Character:

Meorne

Class:

Death Knight

Why do you want to join the Cult?:

I have made a Death Knight character in order to experience the Horde side of Defias Brotherhood. I've been here from the very begining of the server but I've mostly played on the Alliance side. Your reputation as a stable RP guild who respects the server's aditional policies has preceded you so since the only true Death Knights are the undead I have decided to apply in order to join you. I do feel that Meorne would fit in perfectly since it is my wish to try to RP a lawful evil character.

How did you come to learn about the Cult:

I've seen some realm forum posts made by your members and encountered the Cult of Shadows on some RP PVP events (where I diligently fought against you).

IC application:

Meorne could only watch as his brother transformed before his eyes. It started slowly, his belief in the Light abandoned him and gradually he lost that joyfulness which characterized Aremon since they were children. On few occasions when they could stop and rest, he spent his time brooding and whispering to himself. Sometimes Meorne could swear his face was changing as well. It all started after the fall of Darrowshire. Meorne and Aremon had fought valiantly beside each other, defending their part of the village with the zeal only those who know they were about to die could demonstrate. It had all been in vain. Their numbers had been slowly dwindling while the Scourge hadn't shown any sign of withdrawing. When the final attack had come, the brothers could only watch as almost everyone they had known had been slaughtered by the undead. They were hiding in the forest for the last three days, avoiding the Scourge patrols and wild beasts. Since the fall of their village they hadn't encountered a single living being.

"Here, have some water. You are barely breathing. We cannot countinue with this much longer."

Aremon accepted the flask and drank its content in a few gulps. He glanced at Meorne, trying to find the right words to say what had been on his mind constantly for the last couple of days.

"You should leave me, I am slowing you down. I am not well and you know it. It's just a matter of time before they track us. If you continue alone at least you'll have a chance. Head east, leave the forest and make way to the chapel. Last time I heard the defenders there were successful in repelling the horde of the undead."

Meorne could only gasp at his brother's suggestion. He was the only relative Meorne had left and he was damn sure he would not abandon his brother to the merciless Scourge. He started gathering their things without saying anything. Suddenly he heard voices from the road ahead of them. He crouched low, hefting his warhammer ready to burst into action and smite anyone who would threaten their lives. A pack of ghouls was now clearly visible. Watching them silently from the bush Meorne could only feel loathing thowards them. They were crude, ugly, smelling as if they didn't know the meaning of the word 'bath', snarling at each other. Meorne uncousciously tightened his grip arround the warhammer that he took from one of the fallen comrades when he noticed that the undead were emerging from every part of the forest. They were surrounded.

Mere farm boys a week ago, Meorne and Aremon made their last stand, preparing to fight on the Scourge till they claimed both their lives. They nodded to each other in one last salute as they charged to their demise.

"For Lordaeron!".

((I apologize for the story, it's crap and I know it. Since Meorne is a new character I haven't given much thought to his background story. Hopefully that will change soon. Obviously, both Meorne and Aremon died in their foolish charge only to be risen as the servants of the Lich King afterwards. Hopefully I would get the opportunity to expand Meorne's story by RPing with all of you.

/salute ))
Back to top Go down
Fallgarth of Tkr
Shadow Pope
Fallgarth of Tkr

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:41 am

((Your story isn't crap, it just need a little more substance but i think you'll find it as you rp with her. I say accept it, what do the other officers think?))
Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:53 am

Fallgarth wrote:
((Your story isn't crap, it just need a little more substance but i think you'll find it as you rp with her. I say accept it, what do the other officers think?))

(( I agree ))
Ve vill be avaiting you, Brotherr.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1