The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ravenie

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:31 pm

OOC
Character: Ravenie Shadowfriend
Class: Priest (Shadow)
Why do you want to join the Cult?: Good RP friend of mine (Rasonal) told me about you guys and I liked the sound of a forsaken RP guild
How did you come to learn about the Cult: (Ras - its all his fault blame him)

IC application:

Ravenie is a young and seemingly frail Forsaken, having been only barely 18 when she was killed. Her father was a holy priest who had been visiting Stratholme during the culling, and she had been brought along as his assistant. When she went out one night she was accosted by several of the young townsfolk, and she lashed out with the power in her blood, yet is was the shadow that heeded her call, not the light.

Her father found her and drove her deeper into the city, where she was torn apart by an angry mob as people ran from Arthas' forces.

Awakening to the dark lady's call, Ravenie now lives only for the pleasure of the shadow and wahtever she can wring from this world.
Back to top Go down
Ravenie

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:22 pm

((Realized what I forgot to add))

*You recieve a thin parchment, written in a spidery almost ancient language*

"Greetings, my friends in the shadow. I am Ravenie, called shadowfriend. I write to you because I have heard of this, CUlt of Shadow, and I find our aims appear to be the same. I offer my services to you, such as they are, within your cult. Dark Lady watch over you and may the hand of the Shadow keep you ever in sweet darkness."

At the bottom is a blood red symbol, a stylized raven with a flower in its talons.
Back to top Go down
Favius Daark
Darkcaller
Favius Daark

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:33 am

(( Short but good enough, you're in, contact myself or one of the Curators for an invite Smile ))
Back to top Go down
https://thecult.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1