The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Syirth

Application  Empty
PostSubject: Application    Application  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 1:14 am

Hello

OOC info.

Character Name: Aakesh

Class: Warlock
How I heard about the Cult Of Shadow: I heard about this guild when I was looking for some remaining Rp in trade chat I have had some Experience of Rp in the alliance so thats when so me people came whispering me that theres a forsaken guild going on.

Probaly everything there Smile I have played RP for 1 year and 6 months.

IC application:

29th October I woke up in a graveyard disorientated wondering how I got here and why...
As I roamed the Graveyard I looked at my hands just then I remebered the day I was killed, and how people came back from the dead. I Thought for a moment then ran to the nearest town it was full of my kindred undead I had to say there was no way back.
Suddenly a creaking door opened at the chapel door waving a deathly hand to welcome me in clever as I was I obeyed the undead`s order,when I came in there was a few crowds of undead and a red robed dressed fellow I came up to him to see what he was doing "Ah the new born has come I will show you the mystic arts of a warlock" He said in a Hard cold voice " I...I will train the arts of a warlock s...sir" I said Just then a magical barrier of darkness swelled through my lifeless body and a little fiend stood next to me.

"Can`t we all just get along master!" screamed the imp I had to admit this fiend was very pesky at this time." Oh and by the way new one thats an imp get to know him and he will be your lifelong friend" whispered my warlock master. He gave me a look of death to say that there was a person nearby for some help just then my new life begun.

Now I live in Brill the name says it all food and rest there are fantastic and finaly My imp has gotten more mature over the years and I live and serve the Dark Lady. Darkness watch over your souls.
Back to top Go down
Dailor
Shadow Pope
Dailor

Application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application    Application  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 5:48 pm

Hmm.. Tough call for me this one... I would say contact me for an RP session. Depending on the performance there I will give the thumbs up or down.
Back to top Go down
Dailor
Shadow Pope
Dailor

Application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application    Application  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:15 pm

Right, giving my thumbs up now after been RP:ing. Only a second officer needed now.
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

Application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application    Application  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:37 pm

Enough for me. Seconded!

Contact an officer in game (Dailor, me, Ras, Darjee or Mervyn) for your interview!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application    Application  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1