The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(Application)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rhaist

(Application) Empty
PostSubject: (Application)   (Application) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:43 pm

OOC
Character: Rhaist
Class: Warlock
Why do you want to join the Cult?: I wish to be properly introduced to RP in the game. Simply because I find it interesting.
How did you come to learn about the Cult: A priest from your guild told me about it as we quested together.

IC:
(History, storyteller view)

Rhaist used to be more... human. As a young man, living in Lordaeron (before The Plague) he dedicated all his time to chemical studies and experiments.
The alchemist society refused to aknowledge him. Thus he was left an outcast, his skills with potions unknown to most people.
To assay his ongoing experiments, he used himself as test object. Obsessed with his progress, he paid no heed to the influences the chemicals had on his body.
His studies brought him close to the discovery of a powerful invention. At the verge of discovering, Rhaist was target for a dreadful betrayal.
A lesser alchemist assaulted and robbed Rhaist for his precious annotations. His frail body was severely wounded and weakened.
As The Plague hit the city, he fell easily to death's grasp as well as the Lich King's.

Today, Rhaist detests alchemy and does not trust anyone to make his potions. With one exception, which he keeps to himself for security measures.
He is selfish about the fight against The Scourge, for which the reason is unorthodox.
Now he seeks allies because it's unavoidable. For he understands that he cannot take down the Lich King by himself... yet.

(Rhaist's note)

I seek you because it's neccessary.

Rhaist
Sarthak
Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

(Application) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Application)   (Application) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:00 pm

(( Accepted, Interviewed, and joined the cult! ))

Welcome, brother.
Back to top Go down

(Application)
Page 1 of 1