The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Malsuis

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:19 pm

OOC part:

Character: Malsuis Partridge
Class: Rogue
Why do you want to join the Cult?:
Short and simple, I'm looking for a roleplay guild, which is serious, and fits into the way I like to RP. As I went through the policies, asking one of your current members, I quickly became convinced this was the place for me.
How did you come to learn about the Cult:
Simply by asking around, I was making a stroll through Silvermoon, got into a IC conversation, with someone who appeared to be quite experienced with roleplaying. So I threw a whisper at the person, and he adviced me on The Cult.

IC part:

Darkness surrounds his touch, as he supports himself on the wall. His voice being dire, and skin rotten. The same thought, memory, repeats itself in his head. The memory of his execution, but yet, here he stands. He peers around the room knowing not where he is, but knowingly this is not where he was supposed to be. His weak body aches, as he steos up the stairs, listening to the creeking voices, coming from deep within the vales around him. As he takes the final step, he realises where he is, a graveyard. As he inspects his body, he now realises what he is. A scream, so tough it burdens his lounges, the noise is screeching, disturbing.

After his outbreak, he calms himself down, realising what this is. "This, is a second chance! I shall use this, I will become even more powerful than ever before." That exact thought, drives him, fuels him. He carries on, leaving the graveyard, he realises, there is more like him, and they are here! His light steps carries him forward, with no exhaust, no guilt of his previous crimes, he laughs. As he enters the village, he seemingly expected someone to notice him, but no one looks, to them, he's nothing but a usual citizen. A shiver crawls up his spine, realising how he weirdly finds it normal to see the others around him too. He does a brief check of the village, realising there isn't much of an inn here, he frowns a little, before moving on. He leaves the village by foot not knowing where this road will carry him, only that something tells him it will bring him closer to what he seeks, the power to avenge his death, to show the people who called him a mere thief, he was more than that..

OOC part again:
Well, I ran out of imagination from here, but I'm sure to write more stories for this toon, perhaps a continuance.

Other than that I'd like your comments on this, both plot, lore-wise, etc. As admitted this is my first RP story on Undeads, so any comments are welcome! I'm not a sensitive person, So speak your mind.
Back to top Go down
Darjee
Darkcaller
Darjee

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:45 pm

((We all run out of imagination every now and then.

I would say accepted, anyone to second me?))
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:02 am

(( SPINES! Twisted Evil
Ahem... I mean...

Well, you wanted some feedback and on short notice I can say I liked the narrative, especially the part about the town and everyone not seeing anything ordinary. Cannot give much criticism from this piece, sorry. :< Still, enjoyable narrative.

I'll second Darjee, contact an officer for your IC interview! Wink ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1