The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scutz

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:18 am

OOC
Character: Scutz
Class: Rouge
Why do you want to join the Cult?: I read your guild recruitment on the forums and it really apealed to me.
How did you come to learn about the Cult: Realm forums

Hey just thought id say im fairly new to roleplaying, well not new but I have only ever really done it cassualy, but have now decided to RP properly and actually level up a character to 80, always found it hard to level up on RP servers due to spending most my time in bars ect rather than level but have decided to balance these two better now, not only have I never really RPed horde side but have never been in are RP guild, but after seeing your add I decided to stop practicing and make an actual RP toon that is my main.
This is my first ever attempt at an RP story hope you enjoy.

IC application:

Scutz didnt care much for anything, that is apart from war, the sound of steel clashing, the battle cries and screams, the rush you got from when you were on a battlefield escaping death by mere inches.
Scutz sighed at the cherished thoughts, these days no battles seemed to be fought that is if you dont include the ones against the scourge. But Scutz never really enjoyed the slaying of them, 'there was no fun in killing that which feels no pain' as he had qouted so many times.

Scutz had never been the most skilled fighter, he was skilled with the blade and in the area of warefare but glady admitted to himself he survived most fights by pure luck.
What skill he did have none the less had earnt him a pay, mercenary, something that while he did enjoy and also cured, his thirst for killing he found it wasnt quite the same feeling as killing in battle.
Scutz suddenly looked up, he had been lost in his own thoughts longer that he had realised. The sun had just started to set over the woods in Trisfal Glades where he was currently sitting and waiting.
Scutz's eyes suddenly darted upwards after seeing a slight disturbance in a bush to the far right of him, his eyes suddenly noticed a pair of eyes to the far right of him poking out from behind a decaying tree.

"About time you turned up Restak" Scutz shouted as he smiled and stood up to rest against the tree he had been sat by. A large orc dressed in head to foot in black atire amerged from behind the tree.
"Yer a hard man to track no wander im late" Restak replied grinning
"TRACK?! I told you to meet me here" Scutz voiced at the horde utterly bewildered
The orc looked at his feet and Scutz noticed his cheeks going pink around the edge.
"I errr... got lost" The orc mumbled in embaressment.

Scutz sighed and smiled "You'r atleast here, lets get on with this job and get are money" Scutz began to walk before realising Restak wasnt next to him, he looked back and sighed "Whats wrong?" he asked Restak.
The orc let out a loan grunt before replying "I have just been travelling the best part of the day, cant we take a rest?"
Scutz had noticed the orcs heavy breaving "Anyone else and I would have have had there heads off for saying that, but seeing as its you.......sure".
Restak smiled and sat down "Thanks.....So anyway how ya been friend?"
Scutz pondered the question thinking back to his earlier thoughs about battle, the feel of his blade as he drove it into countless chests, the rage that would build up as he.....

"Hut hum" The orc let out a low fake cough.
Scutz glanced down at the orc and his bewildered eyes and then his eyes darted to his mouth which had begone to foam. He shook his head regaining his focus. "Sorry" He told the orc.
"Tis no problem" the orc replied before asking again " So how ya been?"
"Bored" Scutz replied bluntly "Battles these days have bassicly come to a hault, it frustrates me and hold your tonge before you mention the scourge" Scutz sighed.
Restak let out a booming laugh "I know better than to mention the scourge around you, I was just going to say maybe you need to find something to fight for?".

Scutz stared bewildered at the Restak for a momnent before asking him what the hell he was on about.
"Well I hear the cult of the shadow are recruiting militia types, may give you a new focus in life" Restak laughed "...Or should I say unlife".Scutz stared at the orc for a moment before replying "How do you know about them?".
Restak let out a small snigger before replying "That your undead? well the fact...."
"Very funny, be serious please" Scutz interupted.
"You know the circles I travel, are you suprised I know?"
Scutz raised his eyebrows (atleast what was left of them) "Your more informed than I give you credit for, but regardless im not the religious type..."

The orc looked up to him smileing "Well maybe its time to give it a go, a new focus in life and something worth fighting for?"
Scutz pondered this for a moment before replying "Shut it and lets get on with this job"
The orc grunted and stood up slowly "So be it" he said said in quite the oposite of optomistic tone.
The two began to make there way out of the woods, Scutz thoughts lost in the idea of joining the cult of the shadow.
"Maybe your right......"
Back to top Go down
Scutz

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 1:07 am

Bah, some horrible spelling mistakes, was in a huge rush and wanted to get this posted before I left.
Back to top Go down
Goggy

Goggy

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:22 am

Yergh, alt of mistakes, but apart from some foul spelling your language is overall advanced Very Happy

Sounds like an interesting , warring character!

,/Exilius - Fellow member and no officer.

,/vouche
Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:05 pm

(( Done some edits, so it will be easier for others to read Smile. All in all, I liked the application and the story, seems rather interesting. If any other Officer will second me, as far is it goes by us, you are in Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Scutz

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:45 pm

Sweet cheers, also noticed another mistake at the end.

before replying "How do you know about them?".
Restak let out a small snigger before replying "That your undead? well the fact...."
"Very funny, be serious please" Scutz interupted

Should have been about that not about them or it dosnt make sense.

Anyway cheers for the good responses, was quite worried it being my first story and all. Anyway where do I go from here? Should I /w someone in game or do I need to wait for a second officer?

Cheers again Smile
Back to top Go down
Goggy

Goggy

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:35 am

I figure a second officer approval, followed by IC interaction Wink Which leads to the final!

,/Exi
Back to top Go down
Antistia
Prophet

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:50 pm

Please contact an officer for an IC-interview (ingame)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1