The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Koesto

New Application Empty
PostSubject: New Application   New Application Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:56 pm

OOC:

Character:Wayneth

Class:Mage

Why do you want to join the Cult?: I would love a RP guild, and a undead only sounds so fun Very Happy

How did you come to learn about the Cult:I was looking for a new server and stuff, and Lethan showed up and guided me to here!

IC application: Wayneth is a new Undead mage, he was therefore a Human mage! He died because of the plague long time ago, in the battles for Lordareon, but until now he was in the control of the Lich King!
As a Human He lived in Silverpine Forest with his wife and his son, but he was called to defend Lordareon, and got affected by the plague doing so.
His family was killed by the scourge, but never raised by the Lich King, because they were useless.
Wayneth was a Tailorer and an Enchanter, but he wasn't a really good one!
He used to spend his days on the Lordareon's market, practicing his skills with the master Tailorer and the Enchantress.
Some people claimed that his son was also raised as an undead, and now wanders on the frozen lands of Northrend.
Wayneth searches his son since they told him this...

Wayneth also has his own Lil' K.T. Following him around!
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

New Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Application   New Application Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 6:28 pm

Not everyone needs to be a literary genius and you seem to have a solid background to build upon. Lethan gave you his backing, and I saw a bit of your RP in a recent event.
This is why I'd say this passes, you only need another officer to agree with me.

This is all under one condition: Li'l KT is a vanity pet and I think you should scrap it from your lore. It's okay for some fun and laughs, but impossible to use and justify in RP. From what I've gathered, the pet has little to no lore, it's just a fun thingy and a bragging rights reward.
Back to top Go down
Koesto

New Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Application   New Application Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:29 pm

Thanks for the reply Thenkar, well I'm new to RP and i try my best :p

I understand the pet thing, and i will follow the rules ;
Back to top Go down
Darjee
Darkcaller
Darjee

New Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Application   New Application Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:26 am

Thenkar wrote:
Not everyone needs to be a literary genius and you seem to have a solid background to build upon. Lethan gave you his backing, and I saw a bit of your RP in a recent event.
This is why I'd say this passes, you only need another officer to agree with me.

This is all under one condition: Li'l KT is a vanity pet and I think you should scrap it from your lore. It's okay for some fun and laughs, but impossible to use and justify in RP. From what I've gathered, the pet has little to no lore, it's just a fun thingy and a bragging rights reward.

I'd say pass for the same things, and the condition.

Seconded.
Back to top Go down
Koesto

New Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Application   New Application Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:28 am

Yay thanks, I'll log in as soon as I get home Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Application   New Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Application
Page 1 of 1