The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Drai

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 10:41 pm

OOC
Character: Drai
Class: Priest (Shadow)... level 4 >.<
Why do you want to join the Cult?: Saw it on the WoW forums, and as I'm rerolling, seems like a good guild with a nice background
How did you come to learn about the Cult: WoW-EU Forums.

IC application:
She sniffed the air with apprehension, it was dirty and the stench of rot was thick in the air. She breathed it in and savoured the divine scent. She looked down at her hands, mangled claws as they were now. Drai exited the crypt and found a male being not unlike herself standing before her. He smiled. Drai smiled back and took the first step forward into her new, dark life.
Back to top Go down
Vestor Gal'rum
Darkcaller
Vestor Gal'rum

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:19 pm

((I'd like to read more about your background, your story. dont take this as a reproval, but as a suggestion to enrich your plot, as you'll be surelly welcome to join and work on that meanwhile. lets wait for a shadow priest to say his words.))
Back to top Go down
Fallgarth of Tkr
Shadow Pope
Fallgarth of Tkr

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:49 pm

((I'd also like to know a little more about Drai's life before the awakening. Of course, she may not remember anything but it would help to know what is she looking for and how the Cult can help her reach it. It's just so we have something to RP with when interviewing and posteriorly interact with her.

That's just my opinion of course..))
Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:10 pm

(( You of course don't have to tell all your background here, But I agree with the fellows above- some information of how the cult's find out about you or you about her is needed Smile Will be waiting for it! ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1