The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Meribel

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:01 am

OOC information
Character name: Meribel Samustalen
Class: Rogue

Why do you want to join the Cult?:

Back in Vanilla WOW the first roleplay guild i entered on an undead was "the Rotting Claw" on the Earthen Ring. I was immediately hooked on the undead faction and sphere it brought with it. That specific guild centered on faith towards the old gods a somewhat dark teint.
What i missed then was the pvp, it was a rp only server. so me and a few friends transferred to The venture co. There we established an roleplayguild with casual endgame. after 4 years peoples focus shifted more to endgame and the rp was more and more losing. We transformed into a full raidguild. Then the server bled dry. the guild bled dry.
Now i transferred here. a few months back i joined in on some preaching in the church if Deathknell. in the past few weeks i've been eavesdropping alot on you guys to get an idea of your kind of roleplay. Then i tripped, fell and landed on Dunderholm. my sneakyness was over and joined another sermon...of a few hours. (restocked the popcorn btw, i got this awesome popcornmachine from last Xmass-gift from work.)
I know that i will not get that vanilla feeling back, and its not the reason of the application to get the feeling back of that old guild long ago.
I think i can be a good addition to you lot and i hope you feel that same spark shadowy tendril.
IC application:

IC application

Dear preachers,

My name is Meribel Samustalen and i've been wronged.

I grew up in Darkshire with my father and sibling sister. I led a "happy" naive ignorant life.
But i will not bore you with too much details of that life. it is behind me now even though it wasn't my choice.
One evening my sister and i were drugged and kidnapped from our own home. When i came to i was blindfolded, in hindsight that blindfold was bliss.
When they removed my blindfold i could experience two thing. One was the crooked dagger that got plunged in my chest, the other was the revelation of the one who did it.
In my dying moments i felt utterly betrayed, my own father.

Call it luck? no i wouldn't call it luck. Yet fate felt i could become undead. Now i live an unlife with still the realisation of the betrayal of my own father.
Now i feel empty inside, hallow and alone.

I find it odd writing all this in some silly letter, it shows something of my character, a weakness yet i do it nonetheless.
As a forsaken (a fitting name) the feelings of hurt faded, i still feel anger hate and vengeance though. They limit me
During your sermons i feel more whole. i feel some affinity to the teachings you all hold dear, it make me more whole.

I hope you might find a use for me, as i may find myself with you.

*Signed*

-Meribel Samustalen-

Back to top Go down
Dunderholm of Ambermill
Darkcaller
Dunderholm of Ambermill

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 1:06 am

Although a bit short and missing the ball there on grammar, I'd still give this one a go for a IC interview.

Contact myself, Daeyna, Drazhk, Ravenie or Malidus after this post has been seconded by another officer.
Back to top Go down
Ravie

Ravie

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 1:16 am

short, and missed a few things here and there, but still... seconded - Find an officer (We like to hide) and let us get you set up for an interview!
Back to top Go down
Meribel

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 1:06 pm

Thank you for the quick replies. My grammar isn't top notch, i do my best though. I'll poke you ingame then.

Back to top Go down
Dunderholm of Ambermill
Darkcaller
Dunderholm of Ambermill

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 3:01 pm

I'll see if I can get around doing it tonight (if you are able), the Cult departs for a mission after that so we would be hard to reach IC wise Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1