The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Katje

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:31 pm

OOC
Character: Katje
Class: shadoow priest lvl 73 (slowly approaching 80, she's not my main)
Why do you want to join the Cult?: I would love to support your Forsaken-only guild. Besidess Nassu and DarjeƩ keeps poking me to join.
How did you come to learn about the Cult: Can't avoid it with DarjeƩ and Nassu sitting in my livingroom. Laughing

IC application:

She sat down, starring at the muddy, slow flowing water of the canal in Lordaeron.
Her thoughts had been circling around the same questions over and over again for a long time.

Who am I? Why don’t I recall my name? What happened to me?

She let her hand stroke down her chin and settle at the amulet she carried around her neck.
The touch of the amulet felt very familiar and comforting, and slowly some of her memories came back to her.

Katje? Oh yes my name is Katje. Katje Miller. A priestess following .. The light?

The thought of The Light made Katje spit in the water. True she had been a follower of that false religion, but not any more. She felt betrayed by priests preaching for some false beliefs that didn’t help at all when the city she had loved was destroyed by the Scourge and she had died along with family and friends.
She didn’t really recall all of her family yet, but she had a weak feeling about a brother and maybe a husband, she wasn’t sure.

There must be a better path to follow, maybe I should seek out others of my kind and try to get some answers.

Katje got up, straightened her robe and started to walk away from the canals, determined to find someone who might enlighten her about her destiny.

((Hope Katje eventually meets some of you people ingame one day))
Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:19 am

(( Application accepted by me, if its up to me Rasonal will meet you up! Nice application, any officer to second me so we can get her in? ))
Back to top Go down
Fallgarth of Tkr
Shadow Pope
Fallgarth of Tkr

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 5:05 pm

((Seconded. Bring her in for thorough questioning! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil ))
Back to top Go down
Ravie

Ravie

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:08 pm

((Good luck^^ I like the app, hope she'll fit in, and ingore the one they call Rasonal, he likes to stab people Wink j/k ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1