The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Motionpotions Application ( IC NAME LoganThelegs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Motion

Motionpotions Application ( IC NAME LoganThelegs Empty
PostSubject: Motionpotions Application ( IC NAME LoganThelegs   Motionpotions Application ( IC NAME LoganThelegs Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 6:29 pm

OOC information
Character name: LoganTheLegs
Class: Hunter

Why do you want to join the Cult?:
Iv always loved rp’ing, but recently found it hard to put effort and enthusiasm into it, It’s become quite bland to me. Then I started to play wow and I fell in love with the forsaken and there lore, but never had the opportunity to rp in an all forsaken guild as I had no idea they existed… due to a lack of research and terrible server choice.
But having discovered your cult I would love to join and get creative with my characters story with other people that are serious about it as well…well…not serious, know what they’re doing
How did you come to learn about the Cult:
I actually found out about the cult from a friend who rp’s in a guild that the cult of shadow’s has a pact with. I confessed my love for all things forsaken to him and he recommended the cult

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(The man you have approached turns and talks to you…his voice sounds grim, his words flow hollowly. He is sat on the edge of a pond outside Brill)
M…my name, it’s been so long since…since. Logan, Logan was…is my name. I’ve been called many things, mostly crazy, eight legs was my nickname. Logan the legs
My ...S s story?

(Logan’s face fills with terror in his eyes you can see a distant and deep sorrow his voice turns harsh)
Do you like s…s spiders? I do, I do.

(Logan starts to whisper)

she didn’t..sh sh she didn’t no no…oh? WHAT?! Im getting ahead of m… myself I will tell you

(Logan throws an empty potion bottle out into the pond, he watches it sink and continues)

I w w was born in Lordaeron, as a child I didn’t play with the other children much I explored tr tirisfal glades. I…I was a happy child my parents didn didn’t …pay much attention to m…me

(He pauses)

My sister hated me sh…she was my age. We didn’t play together at all
I did enjoy collecting things, mostly plants and things I..I could find around the forest. B…but the thing I enjoyed the most was watching s s SPIDERS!

(Logan’s face lights up; a massive grin stretches across his face)

I…I coll…collected them, put them in j..jars made them comfy found them fre…fresh food they they…they understood me.

(his voice goes flat…almost smoky )

I lo..loved my spi…spiders
Do you l…like spiders?

( it’s at this moment you realise his left arm is crawling with small spiders)

I do….i do
Everything was g…great I was collecting lots of different looking spiders the…they …t they were so cute…y…y. You should have seen them they were more t…than pets. They were smart
Id grown up as sort of an outcast in my home city , id built a shed east of tirisfal where I k…kept them, I spend m m most of my time there

( Something cracks…It sounds almost like a bone breaking, Logan’s voice seems monotone and his stutter vanishes )

I only went home to fetch food and water, it was the perfect life

( Logan hits the ground with his fist as his voice bellows)

UNTIL SHE RUINED IT!! SHE HAD TO DIE, IT WAS HER OR ME!!

(Logan roars and turns to you face full of anger, regret and death oozes of his every word…his voice sounds so low it feels slightly demonic)

She killed Jessica…she was new, I hadn’t finished showing her around my house id made for them…w we w w we had to killed her she didn’t apologise it…it it was self-defence. She was so pretty
It was only a matter of time before I was found out, so I hide the body…I didn’t feel bad about what I’d done something about squashing her felt good, like a bug. But I had to save my friends

(Logan’s voice lowers and returns to sounding gritty and deep)

Scarlet had always been my favourite, id raised her myself. She looked like a black widow, but this was just a façade…she was really sensitive, funny as well.

( Logan laughs)

There was this one time!...I took her to the woods a and…no no…

( pause )

That’s a story for another time, I tried setting her free, I told her to go…I asked nicely , I shouted at her…I shooed her away but, she wouldn’t go. None of the others would either .
I packed them all away and fled east, I didn’t know where I was going…all I cared was that the spiders were safe…they had enough food I made sure they were all comfy as I set of, but before left tirisfal I noticed that Lordaeron was on fire. Smoke bellowed from the city, faint screams were carried on the wind. I later found out what had happened at Lordaeron, about Arthas and his ‘’army’’

( Logan’s voice echo’s feelings of sorrow and pain, you can almost tell he’s having a hard time talking but you let him finish, his stutter returns. )

I..I…ran, ran east away…a away from the city. I…w we didn’t make it far. Iv no idea what happened after that, bu but it was her fault…it was all her fault! We we don’t care where she id n now…I just jus just hope she’s on of them…I I its what she deserved
Iv no idea where any of them went…Jerry, pest, Justin gone…there all gone…D ..d dead? Who knows
Sca…scarlet. She found me…in the crypts in deathknell…scarlet had been with me the whole time. There was someone there…a p..priest I think…he tried talking to us…b but we ran…ran to the forest.

(Logan’s voice returns to normal again)

From then on iv just been trying to live out my life I experiment with a lot of potions and alchemy…I joined the Royal Apothecary Society, I experimented with scarlet there for a few years…until they kicked me out for keeping them there, we went back to the priest in deathknell…he was still there…preaching we…we took him up on his offer and send a letter to this ‘’cult’’ he was telling us about, I…I liked him…he was nice to scarlet. No one normally pets her…she really liked it
We…we are just waiting for there reply…How about it scarlet?

(Scarlet’s legs seem to fold out from under Logan’s coat she crawls out…and walks onto his shoulder…she’s massive almost bigger then Logan himself…how was she concealed so well?)

Yes…the cult of shadows…a new…new start

(Logan laughs as he strokes scarlet )

Yeees…a…n…new start
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The only things I can think of that id like to let you know is im slightly dyslexic but only with months and a few words so it shouldn’t effect my ability to type just the odd word…
My character as far as personality is concerned…he’ll be sort of reserved and closed like a book not shy just distant as he likes spiders more then people, he dose have anger snaps due to working with chemicals for so long but these are mostly towards creatures not people, he can be violent but only when provoked
Right well there’s my characters back story I hope you enjoyed reading it…

I was wondering also if you can answer a few questions for me firstly I was wondering…if guild chat is IC what’s the excuse for it…well not excuse but how’s it work is it like a guild hall or something? While we are in guild chat why can we all hear each other sorta thing? If you know what I mean…

also id like to ask cause a lot of rp guilds are different and I don’t want to step on any toes
When im adding definition to my /s should I use it like
Logan: Greetings (.yourname.) (Logan’s voice is deeper and slightly gruff something’s obviously wrong with him)

Or should I put it in /e and have the description after?

/s ( )

Or /s and /e

Anyway other than that I look forward to joining the cult cant wait,ill see you on
Iv registered as Motionpotion. Like a Star @ heaven

- Logan ‘’ you like spiders? ….right?
Back to top Go down
Dunderholm of Ambermill
Darkcaller
Dunderholm of Ambermill

PostSubject: Re: Motionpotions Application ( IC NAME LoganThelegs   Motionpotions Application ( IC NAME LoganThelegs Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 8:37 pm

I like that application, very weird and twisted. Things I realy like, punctuation is something you should look into, but you are already aware of it yourself. But I think in time you will pick these things up despite your 'condition'. Or at least we know you can't help it Smile

As far as the question about the speech, I wouldn't put anything in ( ) or [ ] if you talk to someone. Other then perhaps (softly) or (anoyed) a short statement as to how the sentence is formed. If you want to include something long like what you gave as an example I would always /me it. But that's my 2 cents.

Otherwise, good application! Looking forward to see you online.

*stamp of approval*
Back to top Go down
Motion

PostSubject: Re: Motionpotions Application ( IC NAME LoganThelegs   Motionpotions Application ( IC NAME LoganThelegs Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:18 pm

Cheers...have i limbo'd under the IC interview stick? ha!

Back to top Go down
Deayna

Deayna

PostSubject: Re: Motionpotions Application ( IC NAME LoganThelegs   Motionpotions Application ( IC NAME LoganThelegs Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 11:18 pm

No no, we approve here first, then you get an IC interview Smile And then the one doing that interview decides to let you in or not. Smile But, I'm willing to give you a chance as well, so poke one of our officers (Being: Dunderholm, Daeyna, Drazhk, Dailor or Malidus) for your interview!
Back to top Go down
Motion

PostSubject: Re: Motionpotions Application ( IC NAME LoganThelegs   Motionpotions Application ( IC NAME LoganThelegs Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 11:50 pm

Okay fair enough...whats the interview consist of btw?...not asking why so i can prepare...just so i don't have to suffer post interview trauma pale
Back to top Go down
Deayna

Deayna

PostSubject: Re: Motionpotions Application ( IC NAME LoganThelegs   Motionpotions Application ( IC NAME LoganThelegs Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 1:28 pm

It's just a little IC talk, so you can get used to us, and we can get used to you! Smile We'd probably ask you IC abit about your unlife so far and why you'd want to join the Cult etc. Perhaps a bit about the virtues, but that's alright if your character doesn't know them yet. (You'll get to know them soon enough, so Wink ) On tuesday we always hold a sermon where the virtues are discussed, sometimes they're really deep dicussions! Though we're now at war so I do't think there will be a real big sermon this tuesday because we need to bash in some Lightlover skulls that evening. xD
Back to top Go down
Motion

PostSubject: Re: Motionpotions Application ( IC NAME LoganThelegs   Motionpotions Application ( IC NAME LoganThelegs Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 7:49 pm

Right well i look forward to it...when i manage to catch one of you once iv pounced from a near by cemetery as your guild is so hard to find even my /who laughs at me when i ask it Razz hehe
Back to top Go down
Ravie

Ravie

PostSubject: Re: Motionpotions Application ( IC NAME LoganThelegs   Motionpotions Application ( IC NAME LoganThelegs Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 5:49 am

/who cult, or find Dailor, Dunderholm, myself (Ravenie) Daeyna, Drazhk, or Malidus for a poke for the Interview.

If you lot did not do this already I will be on tomorrow for a while so Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dunderholm of Ambermill
Darkcaller
Dunderholm of Ambermill

PostSubject: Re: Motionpotions Application ( IC NAME LoganThelegs   Motionpotions Application ( IC NAME LoganThelegs Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 10:21 am

Moved the interview to 19:30 Server time in Brill
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Motionpotions Application ( IC NAME LoganThelegs   Motionpotions Application ( IC NAME LoganThelegs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Motionpotions Application ( IC NAME LoganThelegs
Page 1 of 1