The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rothir

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 5:55 pm

OOC information
Character name: Rothir Brightflower
Class: Apothecary/Shadow Priest

Why do you want to join the Cult?:
This seems to be the only Forsaken RPguild with any real potential on the Defias Realm, to that point that I'd be a fool to go elsewhere.
How did you come to learn about the Cult:
I checked for clans in the ingame Guild Browser tool.
Anything else you'd like us to know?
I'm pretty new to WoW so I do not know alot of the gameplay, I'm however not new to the Warcraft Lore having roleplayed in the WC3-RP module SotDRP for the last couple of years. (Should probably also point out that i'm not all that fast on the keyboard)
IC application:
An Appeal to Sanity

Dear Magistrate Sevren, you have crossed the line this time.

I sat idle as you have arranged chaotic event after chaotic event in our dear Brill but now I really must object because ever since this years Noblegarden festivities started I have not had a calm moment.
While I must point out that I can have a certain patience for some of the calmer of the Noblegarden Festivities such as the wearing of Plush Rabbit Ears (Which I happily admit I am doing at this very moment)
However, this so-called "Egghunt" you have arranged if I may say so myself... Is a complete disgrace.
I guess this event could have had my approval if you "ATLEAST HAD CLEARLY STATED WHERE THE COMPETITION TOOK PLACE",
I am here refering to this morning when I returned to my laboratory and found a Goblin rummaging through my experiments
(Something which cost me two years of research thank you very much) searching for coloured chocolate-eggs...
COLOURED CHOCOLATE-EGGS!
You Sevren is Forsaken just like the rest of us, why do you continue to make a mockary out of our disability to see colours?!
You need to come to your senses and take care of this mess and thats quick.

Calmest regards Dr Rothir Brightflower, Assistant of the Royal Apothecary
Back to top Go down
Mervyn

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:47 pm

I loved that, and you found us through the guild finder? Nice to see it's paying off!

A definite first from me! Very Happy Any other officer?
Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 1:45 am

Mervyn wrote:
I loved that, and you found us through the guild finder? Nice to see it's paying off!

A definite first from me! Very Happy Any other officer?

Seconded! Contact Myself, Darjee, Dailor, Thenkar or Mervyn in game for an interview
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1