The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application Hador Dorewin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dorewin

Application Hador Dorewin Empty
PostSubject: Application Hador Dorewin   Application Hador Dorewin Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 4:38 am

OOC information

Character name: Hador Dorewin
Class: Hunter

Why do you want to join the Cult?:

Well i love roleplay. The first time i experinced roleplay was in real life, yeh i've been running around in the woods playing with foam sowrds, was fun, yeh should try it. I stopped doing real life rp for serveral reasons one being that most of my friends stopped doing it, so yeh not so fun anymore, i then found orcs of the red blade in the middel of TBC and thats where i experinced my first, virtuel roleplay, i then quit wow and started again and joined SGE, i missed roleplay so much so that i made another character for SGE (Felkijin and Zikajil) and now i've made Dorewin, since you goodies made me very very intrested in forsaken roleplay and even more in the forgotten shadow.

IC application:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dorewin was previousely a sole mercinary and was hired to do many contracts, some things full of glory and some full of shame, Dorewin lived in the old streets of old town of stormwind, Dorewin was not the very clean type, he drank alot and fought alot mostly for no particular reason at all, mostly just to show thosse who disrespected him and thosse who sought power, bigger power than they could handle. Dorewin being a human was also greedy and sought power, one contract were to change his life forever.

-At a bar in old town-

Dorewin was enjoying his paycheck by the bar table with a girl who surely cared more for his coins than him, Dorewin was never the clean type so he did not care for her obviouse dislike from his scared body, in front of him was several empty mugs, one half in his right hand and one big cigar in his left, the light from the wall candles lit the smoke around him making him hard to see unless you knew he was there.

A loud kick sound teared through the sound of the busy bar and a bunch of ugly richmen busted into the bar and shouted out loud "Dorewin! I have a con-" a old poor woman falled at his feet begging him for a silver coined, in a split of a second the sound of a slap echoed through the now silent bar. Dorewin sighed lazyly as he inhaled from his cheap cigar and stepped down from the bar chair he was sitting on, shoving the girl away from him, making her fall to the floor, she spat on the floor before Dorewin and curses mumbeled from her lipsticked painted red lips. Dorewin stared down at the girl with a cold gaze which clearly could kill a weak hearted old man, she screamed and craweled away patheticly, collecting what small coins Dorewin had dropped for her accompany. Dorewin looked back at the richmen and exhaled making a large smoke cloud in front of him, he stepped though it revealing his whole being, a man in a long leather coat, with a long bow attactched to his back, Dorewin reached slowly for his hat and pushed it upwards revealing his scarred face, but not his eyes. "What?!" Dorewin yelled before grinning and pulling out a chair from a nearby table.

The richmen looked troubled at their leader, a fat well-dressed man walked towards the table with an obviouse disgust by the place, he spat on the floor before pulling out a chair by the table Dorewin sat by, "I herd' rumour of a viciouse fool, who thinks he can do sqawt, are you the mercinary dog they call Hador?!" The richmen stared coldly at Dorewin, obviouse with disgust for him and the entire old town. Dorewin grinned and inhaled once again from his cheap cigar and blew the smoke in the face of the richmen before replying with a smirk. "How much do you intend to pay?" the richmen looked confused, seemingly loosing his big courage he started out with, "A-assuming your Hador.. err. Hador Dorewin?" the richmen said to Dorewin before looking over his shoulder at the two richmen nodding at him before looking back at Dorewin. Dorewin inhaled once again, seemingly now annoyed, he drank deeply from his mug emptying it before staring coldly at the richmen now without a smirk or grin, "Yes, i am Hador, What do you intend to pay?" Dorewin exhaled and leaned back on the chair and placed his feet on the table.

The richmen replyed "W-we got a contract for you, my name is Seviedus of the Goldenarrow family" Dorewin interupted him by rolling his eyes before inhaleing from his cigar and stared at Seviedus obviousely bored. "Eeerrgh right payment we will pay you 1000 gold pieces for a rather simple job, you have to kill a warlock named Eowelin, she lives in the mountains of Western plaugelands, we have a prepared carvan ready for you outside" Seviedus took a gold sack from his iner jacket pocket and pushed it over the rough splintered table, without hesitations Dorewin grapped the gold sack and got on his feet and began to walk towards the bar door, "Consider it done, you spoiled gold-toth" Dorewin left the silent bar. When he got out he hissed slightly at the sunshine before looking up at the carvan rider, "What are we waitin' fore you idiot, get the horses running already" Dorewin entered the black carvan shutting the doors with a loud smacking noise.

-The westeren plaugelands-
Dorewin wakes up from the sound of a bonking noise, followed by a scarred voice "W-we are here, sire" Dorewin sighed annoyed and stepped out of the carvan, He looked out over the plauged lands and grinned before looking up at his driver, "You can go ba-" before he could say anything to the carvan rider he had sat the horses in run. Dorewin smirked before openning the gold sack, inside was the promised gold and a note, looking like map. He pulled out the map and studied it, not after long he discovered two crosses one saying "You" and the second mark saying "Target" Dorewin smilled assuming an easy job and started venturing towards the target location.

-A cave in the western plaugelands-
Dorewin ran into safety of the cave before placing a sure deadly shot in the forehead of a mindless zombie, Dorewin grinned before turning around, studying the cave. Sighing he searched his coat for a cigerette, and some matches, He quickly stroke the match towards the cave wall and the sound echoed through the tunnels of the cave, he turned around breathing deeply before he litted the cigerette. He took a deep inhale before he ventured into the cave silently, step by step, Dorewin took his long bow off his shoulders and attached an arrow to the string, he stopped up bright before noticing the light from lit torches stuck in the cave walls. Dorewin listened carefully eavsdropping on the warlock, a female laugh echoed through the cave shouting out a spell. Dorewin stepped out in the light of the flames and released his arrow towards what he thought would be the warlock, instead a large Fel guard took the arrow and shaked it off, before smashing the blunt side of its axe into Dorewin knocking him into the cave wall, the sound of his bow crack and small stones clinging against the cave floor echoed through the cave followed by an femine laugh. "What is your name, future forsaken?" The coated warlock questioned Dorewin obviousely close to death. Dorewin grinned before he spat towards the warlock followed with a crocked voice "Like i'm gonna tell you, bitch!" he grinned before fainting.

-The crypt of Deathknell-

Dorewin sat up on the cold stone bed he was lying on and searched for light, only being able to see faint light comming from the aged stairs of the crypt, a voice echoed in the crypt "Welcome back to life, you have been bestown the curse of undeath, what is your name?" Dorewin hissed before realizing he had become blind on his right eye, he shaked his head before getting used to seeing again. He sighed before replying with an annoyed voice "Dorewin, Hador dorewin" he grinned before questioning the voice. "Hey? Do you know where i might find a nice bar and some contracts?" The voice replyed "Make your way for the banshee queen, there you will find work" the voice sighed. A short momment went by before the voice spoke again "Let me tell you of the forgotten shadows" the voice grinned. Dorewin nodded with a grin before venturing towards the banshee queen and the cult.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application Hador Dorewin   Application Hador Dorewin Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:05 am

I am not an officer but I liked this story. ^^
Back to top Go down
Drathun

Drathun

PostSubject: Re: Application Hador Dorewin   Application Hador Dorewin Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:25 am

Dear Hador, your story is fairly well-written and you seem like a sensible person, but your character is a touch Mary Sue-ish.
If you are absolutely confident you can avoid falling into this trap, then I say pass.
Back to top Go down
Dorewin

PostSubject: Reply   Application Hador Dorewin Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:24 pm

I agree when i read it myself i found it that way as well, though i did not hope it would matter alot to be honnest, i let myself inspire from stuff around me and at the time i was writting the application i was watching sin city, so i twisted abit around and there it was, i usualy play my character like his personiality, and not entirely by his application, i like to devolep my character as i play it, to be honnest i like the idea of an application, but in the end it doesn't matter most of the times. Short said yes i dont think i will fall into the trap your refering to.
Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

PostSubject: Re: Application Hador Dorewin   Application Hador Dorewin Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:26 pm

Dorewin wrote:
I agree when i read it myself i found it that way as well, though i did not hope it would matter alot to be honnest, i let myself inspire from stuff around me and at the time i was writting the application i was watching sin city, so i twisted abit around and there it was, i usualy play my character like his personiality, and not entirely by his application, i like to devolep my character as i play it, to be honnest i like the idea of an application, but in the end it doesn't matter most of the times. Short said yes i dont think i will fall into the trap your refering to.

*nod* Then seconded by me, feel free to contact any of our officers for IC interview, the list is now quite long, so just ask any member and he will direct you to one that is online!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application Hador Dorewin   Application Hador Dorewin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application Hador Dorewin
Page 1 of 1