The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Morthimus application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Morthimus application. Empty
PostSubject: Morthimus application.   Morthimus application. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:52 pm

OOC information
Lazy College student looking to commit a character properly to this guild. Joined it last July in 2010, coming back to my roots as my first role-playing guild. Not looking for a heavy officer position, would just like to contribute, make casual events and promote casual RP within the Forsaken realm!

Character name: Executioner Morthimus

Class: Death Knight

Why do you want to join the Cult?: Well I don't want to go into to much detail but.. Epic people, epic concept, epic guild, and epic RP! I'v read many stories, especially written about Nassulra about all the epic tales and such, I think the Cult of Shadows is the place for myself and here I can flesh out Morthimus to his full extent, maybe write a few stories myself ^^

How did you come to learn about the Cult: Joined last July, recruited by Rasonal. Ever since I'v been lurking around the forums and watching you guys develop, at times you've had low activity, at other times high. But I would like to be part of that, active or inactive. This is the first RP guild I ever joined, and I definitely looked over how good it was ^^

Anything else you'd like us to know? I'd like to say that I am here for immersible and detailed RP, I'm not looking for drama or problems with other members and I just want my fair share of RP. With that said, I will always put RL over in-game without a doubt, my commitment will go as far as I have time for it.

IC application:

To Rasonal Dranger, High Inquisitor of the Cult of Shadows.

I am writing to you to outline my recent decision in the change of mind I have experienced regarding the Forgotten Shadow, and religion. We have spoken many times and it is through you that I have seen the will of the Shadow. Through the Queen the will of shadow dictates the Kingdom, be she blessed. I wish to be tested on the virtues of the Shadows and accepted as brethren within the Cult, I offer my blade to yours and the Cults service.

I have a separate request of my own, I have long fought with Brother Von Blastlich and would like to co-operate with him in the Silverpine region. He has detailed that taking Shadowfang Keep under the banner of the Forsaken Nation, in the name of the Queen and with the help of the Cult is his priority. In the name of the Queen, the Forsaken nation and the Shadow I pledge my never-ending loyalty to this cause, I hope that this can be arranged swiftly and efficiently.

Executioner Morthimus, servant of the Queen and the Forsaken nation.

Last edited by Morthimus on Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:01 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

PostSubject: Re: Morthimus application.   Morthimus application. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:29 pm

Hehe, I like the ending on that one.
I don't think there's anything keeping us from accepting this, contact us IG to get your interview over and done! Smile
Except unless another officer finds something to pick on, but I'd rather doubt that.

EDIT: Dailor informed me he wanted to review your application too, so don't transfer too early. Just a headsup. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dailor
Shadow Pope
Dailor

PostSubject: Re: Morthimus application.   Morthimus application. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 12:32 am

I second this one. Going to do IC interview at the sermon tomorrow. If not, someone else can pick this up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morthimus application.   Morthimus application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morthimus application.
Page 1 of 1