The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zarthanis application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zarthani

Zarthanis application Empty
PostSubject: Zarthanis application   Zarthanis application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 6:51 pm

OOC information
I am 23 year old active player from Poland.
Character name:
Zarthanis
Class:
31 lvl warlock

Why do you want to join the Cult?:
I was always interested in RP guilds. And I am sure that the guild provide me with everything I expect from RP
How did you come to learn about the Cult:
i was browsing guild list, found The cult of shadow , and entered this forum.
Anything else you'd like us to know?
i am playing wow everyday now. I always loved playing different kinds of RP games before

IC application:
Alric was born in a small village near Loarderon. He came from a poor farming family. He spent first years of his

life in carefree games with other children. He was very liked by all, but as it turned out, fate had other plans for him

than a simple farmer's life.
The first problems started on the day of his fourteenth birthday. When, after an evening spent with his friends

Alric finally laid to rest, but he could not sleep. He had horrific nightmares. He saw an army of demons marching across

the fields of Lordaeron. It destroyed any sign of resistance in its path. After their passage only death and destruction

remained. Strange dreams recurred every night, with time they began to increase. Alric began to see a powerful pit lords

issuing orders to attack on defenseless villages. He saw bodies torn to pieces and stars falling from the sky.After several

weeks, these horrific images engraved on his mind a terrible mark. He stopped going out, he sat all day in a dark room. He

lacked the will to live, refused to eat. His skin turned gray, he has become terribly thin and slowly began to lose hair.

From healthy and smiling boy he became a man wreck. He became far too large burden for his family to handle. All attempts

to cure him failed. So one year after the start of a nightmare, his father decided to seek the mages of Dalaran. Under

cover of night, Alric and his father went to the City of Mages. When they reached the place they came to the magician

Landazar. He immediately saw the growing demonic corruption inside him. After a while the magician decided to take care of

Alric. He had to suppress anger and hatred growing in him with magic. Since then the dreams stopped, and Alric found inner

peace. Landazar knew that demons are interested in a boy, so he must have great potential for magic. Old mage decided that

this must be used for the good of the kingdom, and in time Alric will learn, like any other magician, how to suppress

whispers of demons who are looking for talented people to help them get into this world. So just like that Alric from a

village boy became a disciple of a powerful mage.
Meanwhile, a mysterious plague spreading across Lordaeron, has proved to be unstoppable. Undead Scourge flooded the

kingdom, and two years after the arrival of Alric, at the gates of Dalaran arrived death knight Arthas himself. Landazar

and two other powerful magicians tried to confront it, while most people with Alric fled toward the Alliance army stationed

nearby. As it turned out mages were killed and Arthas managed to get a powerful book of spells and with help of Lich

Kel'Thuzad he began to summon a great lord of demons. With the Landazar death spell on Alric gradually began to wane. He

began to sense the approaching demons. Army leaders at all costs tried to stop the summonig spell.Alric joined the

surviving priests and sorceresses, and together they supported the troops fighting demons coming from everywhere. He

realized that these are the creatures he saw in his dreams. He saw how much power they have. Even the combined forces of

sorceresses could not compare with them. Despite all efforts,summonig spell was over. Lord Archimonde came to earth.

suddenly voices echoed in Alric head. He clearly heard the whispers of demons, but one of them was most important. The

voice promised him the power to summon demons at his command in exchange for total obedience. Alric could not resist so

much temptation. He agreed without hesitation. powers slumbering in him were finally unleashed. He Easily summoned a mighty

Felguard and ordered him to kill his former comrades.
A young warlock unquestionably follow orders of his new master. But when he heard that Archimonde was defeated at

Mount Hyjal, Alric hid in the Alterac Mountains. Without its master the demons were defeated and the survivors scattered

all over Azeroth. After several weeks, the expedition of Human warriors found hiding warlock. Without the support of the

Demon lord Alric was killed.
Years passed and with them the whole of Azeroth has changed. But it was not the end for the young warlock. He

received a chance. He opened his eyes again and saw before him an angel-like creature Val'Kyr. Then he understood what he

has become.He was grateful.He vowed to serve the banshee queen with all his strength, he sought revenge on his murderers,

but above all, at all costs he wanted to regain his power.To completely cut off from the world of the living he has

abandoned the previous name and wanted to be called Zarthanis

Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

PostSubject: Re: Zarthanis application   Zarthanis application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:25 pm

Nice tale, I approve!

Once another officer has seconded me, contact one of our officers In Game for your interview. Any Cultist will gladly direct you. Alternatively, come to Deathknell around 20.00 server time the next thursday, we'll be holding a sermon there.
Back to top Go down
Zarthani

PostSubject: Re: Zarthanis application   Zarthanis application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 2:43 pm

Can we meet In Game today ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zarthanis application   Zarthanis application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zarthanis application
Page 1 of 1