The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Morbius Blackwind Application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Morbius

Morbius Blackwind Application.  Empty
PostSubject: Morbius Blackwind Application.    Morbius Blackwind Application.  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 7:36 pm

OOC information:
Character name: Morbius Trewhella Blackwind
Class: Death Knight

Why do you want to join the cult?: I have been rping a a Forsaken for about 10 months now, and i have to say it is one of my favourate types of Role Play.
Anything else you'd like us to know?: In a few weeks i will be on holiday, and there is a chance that i might occasionly not be on WoW for a bit due to the fact im saving up for the pay.

IC application:
Morbius Blackwind was born in Andorhal, in his early childhood he started to study the ways of combat, amazed by the arts of warfare. When Morbius was 6, he stumbled out of his house, without his father knowing and killed a Bear Cub that had wondered from its mother, Morbius from this point kept sneaking off to kill things. Morbius was not to proud of his father, due to the fact in Morbius' eyes he was just a mear blacksmith for the Lordaeron army. When Morbius was 11, he saw a theif stealing from his mother's crops, Morbius was quick to get his father's sword, and with one swift slash he struck the theif down, yelling out "Let all cower before the might of Morbius". When Morbius reached 15, he met a young maiden, called Alice, soon he fell on love with her. Morbius emotions changed his way of thinking forever, now he had becoming a caring and warm hearted person. When Morbius was 16, he was sent of to a trainer, to become a paladin, Morbius had quite talent in the ways of the light. Due to his advancement, he had finished his Paladin training by the age of 18. When Morbius was 21, he joined the Lordaeron Army. Morbius was inspried by Uther Lightbringer, and set out to become as succesful as him. Morbius married Alice when he was 31. Morbius was in the Culling of Stratholme, but did not follow Arthas on the campain to Northrend, thinking it was a waste of man power. Just before the Scourge attack on Lordaeron, Morbius was promoted to a Leiutenant. When the Scourge attack come to Lordaeron, Morbius was at his home, when the Scourge came at his house, Morbius cut down many undead, but then he realised that he had left his family inside. He found his wife, and his two sons, dead. Morbius was killed while making a last stand at Andorhal.

Morbius was in one of the first waves of risen Forsaken. He swore alligence to the Banshee queen. Morbius rose quite far up in the Forsaken army, until one day when he was on patrol on the Border of the Western Plaguelands he was ambushed and died. Morbius was risen in Ebon Hold as a Death Knight, when the Knights of the Ebon Blade came about, he refused to join and headed to the Undercity to re-swear his allengence to the Banshee queen. He joined the Hand of Vengence, and was stationed in Howling Fjord for most of the war. When he returned to the Eastern Kingdoms, he was in the assualt on Gilneas, but was pulled back before he could of been affected by the Counter attack. Now he serves on the front ever other week, as a deathguard. He thinks he will acheive what he wants by joining the Cult.
Back to top Go down
Morbius

PostSubject: Re: Morbius Blackwind Application.    Morbius Blackwind Application.  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 8:49 pm

Btw, i forgot to mention, my WoW name is MorbĂ­us, but my ICC name is obv Morbius.
Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

PostSubject: Re: Morbius Blackwind Application.    Morbius Blackwind Application.  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 1:48 pm

A bit scattered and few things off the right way, but I talked with the guy who directed you to here, and it seems fine after all! Once another officer seconds me, feel free to ask any of our Officer crew for IC interview IG: Thenkar, Dailor, Rasonal. We will be online tonight at 8:00, atleast one of us, so that might be a good time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morbius Blackwind Application.    Morbius Blackwind Application.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morbius Blackwind Application.
Page 1 of 1