The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

full-application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drak

full-application Empty
PostSubject: full-application   full-application Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 7:21 pm

OOC information My name is Liam, im 16. I live in England. I have been Rping for 2 years now, and have been in lots of RP Guilds.
Character name: Drakortha
Class: Death Knight

Why do you want to join the Cult?: Undead roleplay is amazing. I love doing it. and this guild was recommended to me lots of times.
How did you come to learn about the Cult: My friends recommended the guild to me.
Anything else you'd like us to know?
Nope.

IC Application!
Drakortha was born and raised in Andorhol, Living with his Father, Grandfather, and the rest of his entire family.
Drakortha was quiet as a child. and didnt speak much. His daily routine was, Wake up. Train and sleep. He was a paladin in training.
When Drakortha turned 20. He went to the third war. Drakortha was slain in that war, Drakortha was recruited by the Lich King. And raised as a Death Knight. Drakortha served the lich King, and was dismissed. He had returned to Undercity. He got used to his decayed body. He wants to serve the forsaken to make up for his deeds to the Lich King. He also wants to follow his uncles footsteps. and join the Cult.
Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

full-application Empty
PostSubject: Re: full-application   full-application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 1:49 pm

The Application is a bit short, but once again- I talked with the guy that directed you to here, and I am more than willing to give this a chance! Once another officer seconds me, feel free to ask any of our Officer crew for IC interview IG: Thenkar, Dailor, Rasonal. We will be online tonight at 8:00, atleast one of us, so that might be a good time.
Back to top Go down

full-application
Page 1 of 1