The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sarrisa's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarri

Sarrisa's Application Empty
PostSubject: Sarrisa's Application   Sarrisa's Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:48 am

Out of Character

Name
Sarrisa

Class
Rogue

Why?
Because I was suddenly struck with an idea for a Forsaken character, but she needed a real forsaken guild to be part of (as she'd be far too out of place among living people. And probably dangerous.) to allow her twisted hobbies to... be twisted and hobby-ish.

How?
Well, RPed with you guys for about 15 minutes at the event in Zul'Gurub about... erm... on Monday? Or was it Sunday? Saturday? Something like that. Also, there's the forum advert, and 'Cult of Shadow' is the immediate answer you get if you ask, "is there a good undead RP guild?".

In Character
[ish]
Ooh! Err, well, this section is semi-In Character. Actually, no, it's not at all. But it's about the character, so that makes it legit, right? Also, I haven't got into Sarrisa's character enough to know how she would write a letter. I suspect she's a face-to-face person. So, I guess I'll give a rundown of the character concept.
Sarrisa is obsessed with being pretty again. In life, she was an influential and rich courtesan. How her body is failing her, decaying. The best solution? Find replacements, of course. She stalks people she has decided are 'pretty', killing them and taking their bodies, then preserving them. In the privacy of her lair (I have no idea where this is) she takes them apart, mixing and matching the bodyparts of her 'pretties' in an attempt to make a truly beautiful body to wear. Oh, she's also trying to make herself a handsome husband too.

IC letter_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To the Shadow Cult,
For a long time I have been trying to come to terms with my current circumstances. I find that the place I once occupied in the world is no longer open to me in my current state. Therefore I wish to join something which I may be a part of, and contribute to. Perhaps some of your number remember me from life? I willingly admit, my reputation left something to be desired. Quite literally in some cases. But I digress - that career is no longer open to me. It is, excuse the pun, a dead end. However, I like to think I retain some of the skills I had in life - perhaps a way with words, a quiet footstep, and nimble fingers (even if they aren't my fingers any more).
I put myself before you as a willing servant of the Shadow.

Sarrisa La'Casson

Extra notes
  • Sarrisa learnt to move quietly as a courtesan, so as not to wake her patrons.

• She also learnt to pick locks and pockets during this time. Got to pay for all those cosmetics somehow.

• Dabbled a little in 'poisons' (drugs, really) to increase her earnings. People don't notice you stealing / pay more when they're slightly... out of it.
Back to top Go down
Mervyn

PostSubject: Re: Sarrisa's Application   Sarrisa's Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:57 pm

A yes from me! Smile

( Hope you don't mind I cleaned the thread up a bit by putting all the additional posts in the original )
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

PostSubject: Re: Sarrisa's Application   Sarrisa's Application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:11 am

Seconded! G'luck on your Forsaken experiment. Smile We'll be very Forsakeny and won't mind Sarrisa taking some trophies.

Contact an officer in game for your interview.
Back to top Go down
Axiérastos

PostSubject: Re: Sarrisa's Application   Sarrisa's Application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 6:32 am

(( There could be some nice RP done with my Axié, tips & tricks on where to find first class plastic surgery, cloths, so on. She might even be on several
parties Axié did during his life before unlife... Nice, welcome! ))

Back to top Go down
http://www.von-muller-film.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sarrisa's Application   Sarrisa's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sarrisa's Application
Page 1 of 1