The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jubel Early, Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jubel

Jubel Early, Application Empty
PostSubject: Jubel Early, Application   Jubel Early, Application Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 2:46 am

OOC information

Character name: Jubel Early
Class: Mage

Why do you want to join the Cult?:

I have always seen the Cult of Shadows being practically the only Forsaken RP guild, they are well known and powerful within the RP community and I wish to become a part of the Cult in order to bring RP opportunities but also participate in RP opportunities.

How did you come to learn about the Cult:

I learned about the Cult through RPing with a few members in the past. Recently I attempted to form my own Forsaken guild, Royal Apothecary. Due to a lack of members the guild failed but one of your members noticed the Royal Apothecary and attempted greatly to help expand.

Anything else you'd like us to know?

The Cult of Shadow has really friendly members OOC and they are always very helpful when asked.

IC application:

Jubel was born to a rich noble family in Lordaeron. Disgusted by the way the poor were looked down upon, Jubel tried his best to help the poor in this situation but failed due to the strictness of his father.

Sent to the Kirin Tor at a young age, Jubel studied rigourously to develop his arcanic abilities and soon his view of the world began to change. It became clear to him that power increased your value in the world. Now he viewed the poor as being weak and undeserving of life. Within the Kirin Tor, Jubel met a girl by the name of Kate whom after a short time he married.

A terrible blight had hit Lordaeron and Jubel could sense a powerful group was responsible but had no idea what the power was. Jubel's new insight to value allowed him to follow this source of power to the Scourge. Immediately he volunteered to help destroy the weak of the Eastern Kingdoms. Secretly Jubel tried several times to get Kate to follow him, but she refused... her husband had became a monster to her. His undying love for her went on however.

Fully taken into the Scourge, Jubel helped his new breathern perform many tasks but the last kindness within Jubel was destroyed when Archimonde attacked Dalaran... in all the destruction his wife was killed.

When the Scourge was near breaking point and a group of Scourge disbanded to form their new race, led by Sylvanas Windrunner. Jubel seen the Scourge as also being weak and so choose to follow Sylvanas's new order.

As a member of the Forsaken, Jubel could fully utilize his talents and proceeded to help in a number of projects, hence he joined the Royal Apothecary and strived to obtain a high rank within the Apothecary.

(Apologises for the rushed history, thought it would be best to give you the important details and not bore you.)
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

PostSubject: Re: Jubel Early, Application   Jubel Early, Application Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 12:39 am

Sad to hear your guild didn't fare so well, I suppose there aren't too many Forsaken RPers on the server to support two guilds.
We have some members with alchemic leanings though, so there's a chance to run some Apothecary themed plots and the like. Smile

I approve, anyone to second me?
Back to top Go down
Darjee
Darkcaller
Darjee

PostSubject: Re: Jubel Early, Application   Jubel Early, Application Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 12:52 am

I hereby approve of this application, with a fine mark of "Seconded"

Contact any cult members for a offcier list / speak with an officer you already know for an invite!

Hope to see you soon..
Back to top Go down
Axiérastos

PostSubject: Re: Jubel Early, Application   Jubel Early, Application Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 4:38 am

(( Is there a chance that Jubel is still waiting for Kate to show up as a Forsaken? ))

Back to top Go down
http://www.von-muller-film.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jubel Early, Application   Jubel Early, Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jubel Early, Application
Page 1 of 1