The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The application of Sevaric Harrow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The application of Sevaric Harrow Empty
PostSubject: The application of Sevaric Harrow   The application of Sevaric Harrow Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 2:25 pm

OOC information
Character name: Sevaric
Class: rogue

Why do you want to join the Cult?
I would love to join the Cult for I have always enjoyed Forsaken RP. Sadly my RP guild grew to be rather inactive in the past couple of months and one event per month simply isn't enough for me. I am absolutely tired of spending my time online all alone. Therefore I checked the European forums for I had heard there might be more RPers on the European realms which – of course - seemed to prove true. I read your thread on the forums and stalked you for a while. I hope I may find a new home with you.

Anything else you would like us to know?
Currently Sevaric still resides on another RP realm I used to play on, but if you accept my application I will happily transfer him to the "Defias Brotherhood".

IC application:

A little tarnished silver coin, its surface scratched and stained, silently danced over four long, fleshless fingers clad in thin, black leather. The little coin turned three times before it slipped down between the little finger and the ring finger and vanished. A constant, but silent murmur filled the stale air.
"The shadows compass those whose faith is strong. The shadows compass those whose faith is strong. The shadows compass those whose faith is strong. The shadows...“
Hesitating the gloved hand reached for a tiny pouch which dangled from a deep red belt and produced a neatly folded piece of parchment, then brushed the faded black scarf from filthy, felted hair and unfolded the letter. Sallow eyes quickly peered over the almost too carefully written words.

To the Cult of Shadow,

how could the Virtues of the Forgotten Shadow be unknown to any of our kind, my brethren, how could any of us still cling to the lies of the Light?
The Dark Lady's forces have succeeded in driving off the living who still hold on to their hypocritical philosophy like blind children to their nurse's tales, what is left of them shall be eradicated, no longer may they roam what is rightfully ours, no longer shall they wander the Queen's land and no longer shall they spread the lies of the Light.
I do not hesitate, I do no regret, I do not mourn the 'loss'. The undeath is a gift bestowed upon on us by the Forgotten Shadow and its virtues are the only truths. No matter how bright a day may have been, at the end it shall always drown in the shadows.
Hereby I offer my services, my blades, my body and mind to the Cult of Shadow to spread the faith and to hunt down those who detest it.

Patience and discipline,
Sevaric Harrow

The almost inaudible whisper hastily changed as the haggard individual slowly folded the parchment and shoved it into the wooden mail box.
"In the shadows I believe. Like they believe in me. In the shadows I believe. Like they believe in me. In the shadows I...“
Back to top Go down
Mervyn

PostSubject: Re: The application of Sevaric Harrow   The application of Sevaric Harrow Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 6:25 pm

A yes from myself! And a welcome from the inferior servers! Any other officer to second me? : )
Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

PostSubject: Re: The application of Sevaric Harrow   The application of Sevaric Harrow Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:22 pm

Mervyn wrote:
A yes from myself! And a welcome from the inferior servers! Any other officer to second me? : )

Do you two know each other?
That way or another, seconded, contact any officer in game for IC interview: Antistia, Thenkar, Mervyn, Darjee, Dailor, Rasonal. Wilkommen!
Back to top Go down
Sevaric

PostSubject: Re: The application of Sevaric Harrow   The application of Sevaric Harrow Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:30 pm

Dankeschön! Wink

Wharton and I belong together. We will contact you as soon as the transfer is done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The application of Sevaric Harrow   The application of Sevaric Harrow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The application of Sevaric Harrow
Page 1 of 1