The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deathguard Darren Hawksley's Application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hawksley

Deathguard Darren Hawksley's Application. Empty
PostSubject: Deathguard Darren Hawksley's Application.   Deathguard Darren Hawksley's Application. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:15 am

OOC Info':

Character Name: Darren Hawksley.

Class: Warrior.

Why do you want to join the Cult?:

I would like to join the Cult because I have heard from other various members of DB that it is a decent and well-run guild that specializes in Forsaken theology of the Shadow, a topic that deeply interests me. The concept of Divine Humanism that is woven into the Shadow's lore is quite deep and intricate which involves a more serious approach to Forsaken role-play compared to perhaps certain aspects of WoW's races such as the one-liner Gnomes and so on.

How did you come to learn about the Cult:

Before I transfered to DB from Argent Dawn EU I looked on the forums to see whether it'd be a decent choice to move, and I spied your thread. As a Forsaken enthusiast it was an obvious choice apart from the other racial guilds of DB.

Anything else you'd like us to know?

I've been apart of a number of large role-play guilds such as The Rotgarde, a branch of the Forsaken military that has participated in numerous RP-PvP events and produced them back on my former realm of Argent Dawn. I've got a year's experience of role-play and from my time on AD I have learnt the general rules of RP-PvP, no spamming of abilities, no ridiculous shiny armour, no corpse-camping and so on, so I won't be a bother in such events.

IC Application:

Brothers.

Within the time that our Queen, bless her name, has gifted me with the freeing of my bonds from the Traitor Prince I have spent my renewed life dedicated to serving Her cause, the cause of true purpose, the cause of regaining our rightful lands. As time rings it's incessant bell the blessing of Undeath reveals torments unto my blackened spirit, mind and body, my will wanes and my flesh yearns for eternal rest. I do not wish for my time serving the Dark Lady to end so abruptly and cruelly in our people's greatest era of dominance and conquest. I have heard muffled whispers amongst Brillian of word of a Cult that offers power, a power that binds our crumbling bodies to our cursed souls and aids us in reshaping the world around us to suit our needs...

I wish to learn much more of such a blessed power that will enable me to carry on my eternal service to her Majesty and our home, formidable Lordaeron.

Inform me of your whereabouts or seek me out within either Deathknell or Brill, I patrol the withered roads.

May the Dark Lady watch over you,

- Deathguard Darren Hawksley.
Back to top Go down
Lenil

Lenil

PostSubject: Re: Deathguard Darren Hawksley's Application.   Deathguard Darren Hawksley's Application. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:33 am

I must say you're application is very interesting!
I look forward to seeing you IC, unfortunately you may become a target for Lenil Wink
You've be warned! hehe
Back to top Go down
Mervyn

PostSubject: Re: Deathguard Darren Hawksley's Application.   Deathguard Darren Hawksley's Application. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:23 pm

Indeed! Very nice application, any other officer to second me? Smile
Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

PostSubject: Re: Deathguard Darren Hawksley's Application.   Deathguard Darren Hawksley's Application. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:39 pm

Seconded!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deathguard Darren Hawksley's Application.   Deathguard Darren Hawksley's Application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deathguard Darren Hawksley's Application.
Page 1 of 1