The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kratos's application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KratØs

Kratos's application Empty
PostSubject: Kratos's application   Kratos's application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 11:26 pm

OOC Information:
Character name: Ilithiss Gaahl
Class: Warrior

Why do you want to join the Cult?: Well, I've always wanted to begin to rp as a undead, and i simply adore the forsaken lore, and heard that the cult is a really good undead guild, so thought i could try my luck in joining it Razz
How did you come to learn about the Cult?: Read about it from the defias brotherhood website, and heard about it from a friend, and rly liked what i saw :p
Anything else you'd like us to know?:
Well, I just recently transfered to defias brotherhood from draenor because i heard its a pretty good realm, and that i only began rping from the since the launch of cataclysm, so kind of new in it, but i read most articles about the rp rules etc, so i know the basics of whats wrong and right (like no metagaming and godmoding etc) but ofc there is still much more to learn, and i will learn. And btw, my character name is actually KratØs, but i kept it as Ilithiss Gaahl ICly cuz i think Kratos is not rly suited for an undead Razz

IC Application:
As the last line of defense clashed with the armies of the Ashen Verdict before the great Citadel, Ilithiss Gaahl, with no emotions nor control, charged in, roaring in anger and hatred, willing to give whatever is left of his damned soul in service of his master...but suddenly a faint wind blew throughout the field of blood and bones, as if the veil of shadow was lifted from the world, and the harsh cold winds settled...Ilithiss felt something within him stirring up, something he hasn't felt in decades....his own will regained. Memories stroke him, causing him to reluctantly drop his axe upon the ground as the paladin he was engaged with strikes him across the chest with his hammer, knocking him to the ground. Crawling amongnst the dirt, memories returned..horrific acts of unjustified evil, each memory as if a blade is getting pierced into his heart, until the church appears before him, the warrior kneeling down to the pope 'Light give me strength! Light give me wisdom! Light give me victory!' Ilithiss turns back to reality, looking across the harsh scarred fields of Icecrown 'This is what the light gave me.....' Wondering aimlessly for weeks...being lost between reality and his memories..memories of the blood of his own family by his hands...Ilithiss found refuge among the undeads of Vengeance Landing, where he took the zepplin to Trisifal Glades, and where distiny brought him to Deathknell. There, among the catacombs where he succumbed, a shadowy figure appears, a cultist which stands before Ilithiss, and addresses him:
'Did the light give you Salvation?'
'No..'
'Did the light offer you retribution?'
'No...'
'Did the light triamph?
'No...'
'Then where does your allegiance lie?'
'No where......I am forsakened...everything has abondened me...there is nothing left but shadow in my awakening...'
'Then I ask you again, where does your allegiance lie?'
Looking up the dark cultist, hatred fills Ilithiss's damned soul, hatred far worse than any he has experienced before...His eyes glowing with rage, Ilithiss reachs out to his axe on the ground beside him, and rises up on his feet and slams the axe the ground:
'My bones, my skin, my blade, and whatever is left of my damned soul! Take it all!....And deliver me to the Shadows....'
Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

PostSubject: Re: Kratos's application   Kratos's application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 1:23 am

(( Certainly a yes from me, well written application, enjoyed reading it. When and if another officer seconds me, contact any of our officers for in game interview: Antistia, Thenkar, Mervyn, Rasonal ))
Back to top Go down
Mervyn

PostSubject: Re: Kratos's application   Kratos's application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 1:20 pm

It's a yes from me! As ras says, contact an officer in game
Back to top Go down
Kratos

PostSubject: Re: Kratos's application   Kratos's application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 1:34 pm

Thank you Smile will do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kratos's application   Kratos's application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kratos's application
Page 1 of 1