The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application of Necovita

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Necovita

Application of Necovita Empty
PostSubject: Application of Necovita   Application of Necovita Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:59 pm

Character name: Necovita
Class: Priest

Why do you want to join the Cult?: I always been into role-playing but never had the courage to do it, and I hope that this will a new good experience. Very Happy (well, I have often role-played in my mind. but i dont think it counts xD)
How did you come to learn about the Cult: A good friend of mine told me about the Cult of Shadows if I wanted to role-play.
Anything else you'd like us to know? I have dyslexia and are not so fast on the keyboard, but I will do my best.

IC: Cold. Alone. Abandon. I guess those were the last feelings in my past life because that's the only thing I can remember, if I try really hard to reminisce. It have been to long ago and my mind is to decayed but I don't care about that any more I just want to get my revenge, even though those how abandon me in that dark forest are long gone, I have that urge to end all living things. I have sworn what is left of me to the Dark Lady, she who know what it is like to be forsaken. It's to bad she has a union with the Horde. Those filthy green-skins! But if the Dark Lady wants me to side with them then so I will...
Back to top Go down
Mervyn

PostSubject: Re: Application of Necovita   Application of Necovita Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 8:26 pm

It's a yes from me! Smile Any other officer to second it?
Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

PostSubject: Re: Application of Necovita   Application of Necovita Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 11:21 pm

Seconded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application of Necovita   Application of Necovita Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application of Necovita
Page 1 of 1