The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application of Anzariel

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anzariel

Application of Anzariel Empty
PostSubject: Application of Anzariel   Application of Anzariel Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:25 pm

OOC information
Character name: Anzariel
Class: Warlock

Why do you want to join the Cult?:
The Forsaken are for me a dark and tragic race so it offers lots of opportunity for RP. The Cult maximises the RP potential of the Forsaken by sticking with and building on established lore and I’d love to be a part of it!

How did you come to learn about the Cult:
Search of guilds on the Defias Brotherhood server via wowwiki.com

Anything else you'd like us to know?:
I’m a novice to RP on WoW and have been playing the game sporadically over the past couple of years. In general though I’ve got plenty of MMO experience via LOTRO and I’ve got live RP experience from around 10 years ago which I thoroughly enjoyed but don’t have the time to do these days. Also I’ll be honest – I’ll be very active at times and less active at others due to balancing a full time job, a degree and a baby girl, but I will be committed and contribute fully.

IC application:

Dear Sirs and Madams,

Please allow me to briefly introduce myself and explain why I have taken the time to quill this letter and request the opportunity to join the cult of our people.

My name is Anzariel or Anza to my friends. In fact it is better to call me Anzariel as all my friends appear to now be deceased – deceased in the permanent sense and not, to my recollection at least, as a consequence of any intentional action that I may have taken. How odd it still seems that I so often feel the need to clarify the permanence of death and that I do not think that I could have been a murderer…

It was only the other day that I woke up in the morning to find the sun shining upon my brow. “Yes,” I said to myself, “today is going to be a good day, I shall work hard to master my powers and bind the forces of shadow to my will”. This thought was promptly shattered when I found that my spine was observable, that I was able to twist my head around 180 degrees to get a better view of said observable spine, much of my lower jaw was missing causing me to drool (somewhat more than I would have done otherwise – to observe one’s own spine is an awe and drool inspiring experience), and what appeared to be some of my brain matter oozing out of my skull. At least the latter observation explained why I could remember so little of how I had come to be there.

I met many fellow undead that day, some of whom were mindlessly hostile, some supportive of my newfound condition, some who could be thought of as intelligent and some of those banding together as a group called the Forsaken. I would not want to bore you with those details, I suspect that this is an altogether comment story that you must tire of hearing (certainly one that I have tired of just by spending some time in the Undercity).

It was through this tiresome journey that I came to ponder my new nature and the powers that I have wielded both in life and death. I was not a follower of the light in life, but a user of shadow. I twisted my foes with affliction, demanding that they bow down to my power. My power has however waned in death only to grow in new ways. It is in death that I have come to understand my place in the universe and my ability to shape it accordingly. It is in death that I have come to know who I truly am and know others who share that knowledge with me. It is in death that I came to know that those who followed the teachings of the light would twist their beliefs against me. It was in life that they butchered me, fearful of what I might become… that they must call me foe instead of friend. It was at the point of death that my powers were unleashed against my will letting the shadow stripped their flesh from their bone.

It is now that I present myself to you, leaders and followers of shadow in death, with a simple view upon which I hope that you will accept me:
Never again will I stand ignorant of those who fear what I am
Never again will I let my power run away from my will
Never again will I let the living call their beliefs to cause suffering against my kind

Never will I stand idly by whilst there are those who work against me or our people and always will I work to increase my power to destroy those who would come to take it away.

May the shadow guide your judgement.

Sincerely yours,

Anzariel
Back to top Go down
Mervyn

PostSubject: Re: Application of Anzariel   Application of Anzariel Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:55 pm

It's a yes from me Smile Any other officer to second me?
Back to top Go down
Dailor
Shadow Pope
Dailor

PostSubject: Re: Application of Anzariel   Application of Anzariel Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:21 am

Well, I'm not an officer but reading through this gets my approval atleast.
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

PostSubject: Re: Application of Anzariel   Application of Anzariel Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:19 pm

Seconded!

I'm spending some time away for the next two weeks, but tackle Rasonal and/or Mervyn in game and they shall take you in.
Also don't forget to register on the forums. See ya in game!
Back to top Go down
Anzariel

PostSubject: Re: Application of Anzariel   Application of Anzariel Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:41 pm

Thank you kindly! Hope you have a good break mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application of Anzariel   Application of Anzariel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application of Anzariel
Page 1 of 1