The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

application Róland

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Roland

application Róland Empty
PostSubject: application Róland   application Róland Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 6:07 pm

OOC information
Character name: Róland
Class: rogue

Why do you want to join the Cult?: i was always interested in forsaken RP but there arent many forsaken specialized guilds around, so when i heard about the cult of shadows i thought well lets give it a try and i hope you will accept me. Very Happy
How did you come to learn about the Cult: i was asking around in trade and someone wispered me to inform about the cult of shadow.

IC application:
In life he was a bloodelf, he wasnt a very decant person and stole alot. His parrents left him and his sister to their fate, and they grew up on the streets.

his sister decided to join the Bloodknights and Róland became more and more criminal. As he got arested and attacked several times he decided to take a little break from the world of crime, he went on a holiday to stranglethorn. but even before he left the undercity he made a big mistake, as he walked across a graveyard he was lighting his cigar, not knowing there was high explosive gas leaking out of one of the graves he blew himself up.

after days of puzzeling the forsaken managed to repair him and here he stands before you. he dedicated his life to serve sylvanas and the rest of the forsaken race.
Back to top Go down
Sulthar

Sulthar

application Róland Empty
PostSubject: Re: application Róland   application Róland Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:34 pm

...a blood elf?

this is a forsaken guild sir, dead -humans-.

you may wish to read up on your lore a little and perhaps edit your appliation acordingly.
Back to top Go down
Roland

application Róland Empty
PostSubject: Re: application Róland   application Róland Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:08 pm

oke np he used to be a human... it doesnt realy matter to me what he was in his former life... hes dead now Very Happy
and to be honest as there used to be alot of forsaken RPing in silvermoon who claimed their char was a bloodelf i just took it for granted and didnt check it any further Neutral
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

application Róland Empty
PostSubject: Re: application Róland   application Róland Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:41 pm

There are some elven Forsaken (heck, in lore, there are dwarves too!), but sadly the model doesn't give much credit for that. But the elves are usually high elves rather than blood elves, because they're corpses raised way back, when Arthas raided Quel'thalas.
So when there's a good story backing it up, we accept Forsaken, who've been elves in life (There have been one or two examples).

However I'm not very convinced by your IC part, I'm afraid. Personally I'd value some more depth or personality to flesh up the base. Or atleast have an RP session in game to see how you play.
But that's just my opinion, if two other officers think you're good enough, I yield to their will! Wink
Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

application Róland Empty
PostSubject: Re: application Róland   application Róland Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:49 pm

Thenkar wrote:
There are some elven Forsaken (heck, in lore, there are dwarves too!), but sadly the model doesn't give much credit for that. But the elves are usually high elves rather than blood elves, because they're corpses raised way back, when Arthas raided Quel'thalas.
So when there's a good story backing it up, we accept Forsaken, who've been elves in life (There have been one or two examples).

However I'm not very convinced by your IC part, I'm afraid. Personally I'd value some more depth or personality to flesh up the base. Or atleast have an RP session in game to see how you play.
But that's just my opinion, if two other officers think you're good enough, I yield to their will! Wink
I think an RP session in game will be more than enough.
Perhaps you can contact any of our officers in game, so we can talk this further? That will be Antistia, Thenkar, Mervyn, Rasonal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

application Róland Empty
PostSubject: Re: application Róland   application Róland Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

application Róland
Page 1 of 1