The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application of Gruhkar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gruhkar

Application of Gruhkar Empty
PostSubject: Application of Gruhkar   Application of Gruhkar Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:01 pm

OOC information

Character name: Gruhkar
Class: Rogue (in the leveling phase)

Why do you want to join the Cult?: I recently moved to Horde, I've always wanted to RP as a Forsaken but haven't had the chance. Now I have the chance and I'd like to join this Guild of yours!

How did you come to learn about the Cult: I've heard a lot about you, also I stumbled on your Recruitment thread in the Realm forums.

Anything else you'd like us to know? Nothing special I guess. This is my only Horde character so I don't know how much I'll be online. I'll try to be as active as possible though!

IC application:

I was once an glorious hero, real soldier, but now look at me. Flesh rotting from my arms, feet, even my face isn't as it used to be.

I'm looking at myself, I can see my bones. I feel confused. Last thing I remember is the face of my beloved friend who sees me fall in battle.

I see this thing, looking at me, like waiting an answer. I feel wave of memories wash through my head. It's a liberating feeling I feel. It's all gone. What I was once, I am no longer.

I need to move on, I think to myself. This creature is still looking at me. Then I see a Forsaken man come to me. "Are you in your senses?" he says. I look at him, Rotten, bones sticking, horrible like a human would say. But no, I don't find him horrible. Because I see him as an equal to myself. Why do I react like this, I do not know.

I respond to the man, he helps me up, I feel stiffy. He wants an answer too I can see it. What is this question everyone is asking me. Finally I hear it. I know the answer now. I know what I must reply to the man.

I look at the man with a confident face and say. "Where must I go?" He just grins...

((Right, I do not know if this is a good story but I didn't really have time to think of It, If you have doubts for it I am willing to write another story when I have enough time.))
Back to top Go down
Mervyn

PostSubject: Re: Application of Gruhkar   Application of Gruhkar Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:40 am

Well thats a pass from me! Short and sweet story, which i actually found rather entertaining Smile

Any officer to second me?
Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

PostSubject: Re: Application of Gruhkar   Application of Gruhkar Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 8:39 am

Mervyn wrote:
Well thats a pass from me! Short and sweet story, which i actually found rather entertaining Smile

Any officer to second me?

Short yet good story indeed. Seconded! Contact any of our officer crew in game for IC interviewe: Thenkar, Antistia, Mervyn, Rasonal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application of Gruhkar   Application of Gruhkar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application of Gruhkar
Page 1 of 1