The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application: Larloch, undead warlock

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Larloch

Application: Larloch, undead warlock Empty
PostSubject: Application: Larloch, undead warlock   Application: Larloch, undead warlock Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:49 am

OOC information
Character name: Larloch
Class: Warlock

Why do you want to join the Cult?: I wanted to join an RP guild to have fun with, well, RP!
How did you come to learn about the Cult: I saw your post in the Defias forums "Cult of Shadow seeks corpses!"
Anything else you'd like us to know?: I play wow since early 2006, this same character. I started on Emeriss, then moved to Stormscale to play with some friends. Stormscale devolved to a totally immature server of constant flaming and ninjaing. Plus, Stormscale turned to an unbalanced faction server, with only 5% alliance which erased world pvp and TB. A friend of mine was playing here for many years now and told me to better come and find a more mature and nice server. I brought my characters here, and wanted to join a good pvp guild for rated bgs. Unfortuanatly they require 2.2k arena rating, and as much as I like bgs, i dont like arena that much. Thus, I decided to try for a bit something that I had for a long time at the back of my head:RP! And what is better than a forsaken guild!

IC application:
Larloch was a human of Lordaeron before the coming of the scourge, studying arcane magic. He was craving more than the regular power the arcane could give him. He explored for forbidden knowledge, and in the end he found ways to manipulate demonic energies, tie demons to his will and attain much more power than with the conventional mage ways. Next stop in his quest, was to find a way to become immortal. He had read about undead mages, Liches they were called, in tomes he had found while he was searching for the forbidden warlock magic. The coming of the scourge didnt allow him time to find anything more though, as he died and was raised as undead. After he reestablised control of himself when the Lich King's powers begun to wane, he was happy to find himself in a condition that would allow him to live forever. His body wasn't damaged at all in the battles he fought as scourge, and his mind was as clear as before his "death". He decided to join Sylvanas Windrunner that was gathering the rest of the free-willed undead under the ruins of the Kingdom of Lordaeron. He helped establish the Royal Apothecary Society, and fought in many battles for the cause of the Forsaken and their allies, The Horde.

Thus, Larloch is one of the Royal Apothecaries of the highest standing in the Royal Apothecary Society. He serves Sylvanas with utter devotion, and fights for the interest of the Forsaken. The Dark Lady has even honored him with a gift for his services, one of her valuable music boxes. He always strives to combine alchemy with technology and the dark energies he commands. He also wishes to unearth more lore for the origins of this world and its Titan creators, since he believes that this knowledge will give him even more power.

As the whispers for the cult of the damned spread more in the forsaken community of the Undercity, and their power seems to grow in numbers, Sylvanas requested from Larloch to enter the cult as her secret eyes and ears, and make sure that events like the one in the Wrathgate will not repeat themselves...
Back to top Go down
Mervyn

PostSubject: Re: Application: Larloch, undead warlock   Application: Larloch, undead warlock Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:34 am

Well this is certainly a pass from me, any other officers to back me up?
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

PostSubject: Re: Application: Larloch, undead warlock   Application: Larloch, undead warlock Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:32 pm

Nice application! Poke one of us in game for your interview and invite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Larloch, undead warlock   Application: Larloch, undead warlock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: Larloch, undead warlock
Page 1 of 1