The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warlock Ramirian's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naxal

Warlock Ramirian's Application Empty
PostSubject: Warlock Ramirian's Application   Warlock Ramirian's Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 7:37 pm

OOC
Character: Ramiriar, level 20 (so far)
Class : Warlock
Why do you want to join the Cult?: I Would like to experience RPing as many of my friends do it but on Alliance, I have read the story of the forsaken and it is the most diverse and interesting one yet of all the races.
How did you come to learn about the Cult: I saw my friend in "Disciples of Light", so i searched for the complete opposite, also ingame i saw it's members/

IC Application :
My name has always been Ramirian, it was engraved into the amulet i now carry, my history dates back to the very highborne themselves, i was slain the Troll Wars many years ago and when the scourge finally came to Quel'Thalas i was raised as an apprentice Warlock under Arthas. After some time of learning Kel'thuzad and the school of Dark Arts i realised his foolhardiness. When the Ranger Sylvanas, was slain I Ramirian felt white hot rage begin to build up, after all i was closer to Sylvanas than to that scum Arthas. When the Forsaken broke away i was with those few who aided Sylvanas, we thwarted the pathetic Scourge and defeated the Agents of the Burning Legion. My bond with the shadow is infinite and I myself believe to be a piece of the Shadow's will and plan to devour the world of life and spread the Forsaken to every corner . Yet my mind is troubling, as day after day i forget these things, and even now i cannot remember the exact details of my life as a Highborne or as servant of Kel'Thuzad.
I strongly believe in the Shadow , in the virtues, and in the support of the never ending Crusade against the Scourge.

OCC:
Im 16,
Alex,
Recently started playing WoW, wanted to test RP Very Happy!
Thanks for taking your time to read .
Back to top Go down
Naxal

PostSubject: My bad   Warlock Ramirian's Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 7:38 pm

Im sorry i made a few grammar mistakes, my bad!
Back to top Go down
Naxal

PostSubject: Oh god i may aswell remake it because looking back there are many mistakes!   Warlock Ramirian's Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 7:50 pm

OOC
Character: Ramirian, level 20 (so far)
Class : Warlock
Why do you want to join the Cult?: I Would like to experience RPing as many of my friends do it but on Alliance, I have read the story of the forsaken and it is the most diverse and interesting one yet of all the races.
How did you come to learn about the Cult: I saw my friend in "Disciples of Light", so i searched for the complete opposite, also ingame i saw it's members/

IC Application :
My name has always been Ramirian, it was engraved into the amulet i now carry, my history dates back to the very highborne themselves, i was slain in the Troll Wars many years ago and when the scourge finally came to Quel'Thalas i was raised as an apprentice Warlock under Arthas. After some time of learning as an apprentice of Kel'thuzad's and the school of Dark Arts i realised his foolhardiness. When the Ranger Sylvanas was slain, I Ramirian felt white hot rage begin to build up, after all i was closer to Sylvanas than to that scum Arthas. When the Forsaken broke away i was with those few who aided Sylvanas, we thwarted the pathetic Scourge and defeated the Agents of the Burning Legion. My bond with the shadow is infinite and I myself believe to be a piece of the Shadow's will and plan to devour the world of life and spread the Forsaken to every corner . Yet my mind is troubling, as day after day i forget these things, and even now i cannot remember the exact details of my life as a Highborne or as servant of Kel'Thuzad. Ramirian is a name engraved into my memory, yet i hope to find out my true ancestry and some day... maybe i will.
I strongly believe in the Shadow , in the virtues, and in the support of the never ending Crusade against the Scourge.

OCC:
Im 16,
Alex,
Recently started playing WoW, wanted to test RP !
Thanks for taking your time to read .
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Ramirian's Application   Warlock Ramirian's Application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:12 am

Your grammar's fine enough for me (I'm not picky, if I can understand it, it goes) and your application's all good.
I say you pass, anyone to second me?
Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Ramirian's Application   Warlock Ramirian's Application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:25 am

Thenkar wrote:
Your grammar's fine enough for me (I'm not picky, if I can understand it, it goes) and your application's all good.
I say you pass, anyone to second me?

Seconded.
Back to top Go down
Naxal

PostSubject: Thank you :)   Warlock Ramirian's Application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:28 am

Hey guys thanks a bunch, il see you ingame?
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Ramirian's Application   Warlock Ramirian's Application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:29 am

Aye, poke me, Ras, Antistia, Nassulra or Sinclair in game for your interview.

That's if we don't get to you first! *cackle*

I've logged off for tonight, but should be around for more tomorrow.

Edit: You can also register here, and an admin will activate your account in due time.
Re-edit: Just saw you already had... n.n'
It's activated now, I'll put this one on tiredness.
Back to top Go down
Naxal

PostSubject: Thanks for the help.   Warlock Ramirian's Application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:44 am

I am afraid for my life.. when you get to me make it as pleasant as possible.
Yes i recieved the E-Mail and will sign in shortly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Ramirian's Application   Warlock Ramirian's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warlock Ramirian's Application
Page 1 of 1