The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warlock Wasani`s application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Warlock Wasani`s application Empty
PostSubject: Warlock Wasani`s application   Warlock Wasani`s application Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:50 pm

OOC

class: warlock (80)

Why do you want to join the Cult?: I have been RolePlaying for several years now and was looking for a guild with good RPers and only forsaken.

IC

My name is Wasani, only Wasani were was I born? Nobody knows. How did I die? nobody knows. Im a mystery even to myself i wonder how when were, but noone seem to have the answer. Everyday my mind is tormented by demonic voices and my body rottening away. The only thing i know is pain, darkness. I am on a journey for answers truth guidence. I belive that the truth and the answers is bound to be somewere in this burning world of darkness, pain and war. Im all alone and need help to find answers and hope.
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

Warlock Wasani`s application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warlock Wasani`s application   Warlock Wasani`s application Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:13 pm

Hmmm, I'm not utterly convinced by the IC part. I don't demand doorstopper stories, but little more would be nice. I'd appreciate somekind of letter for the Cult or a small story that gives a bit more to be convinced, but there are other officers. I say we hear their opinion on the matter!

So, don't be scared, whatcha thinking others?
Back to top Go down

Warlock Wasani`s application
Page 1 of 1