The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application: Cavinora, lvl 10 Warlock

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cavinora

Application: Cavinora, lvl 10 Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Application: Cavinora, lvl 10 Warlock   Application: Cavinora, lvl 10 Warlock Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:52 pm

OOC information
Character name: Cavinora Nythas
Class: Warlock

Why do you want to join the Cult?: Well, i left Argent Dawn in look for better RP, and this is better RP.
How did you come to learn about the Cult: My main is in the Sunfury Elite, and you might remember the event you hosted for us, not too long ago.
Anything else you'd like us to know? I've hosted a few RP guilds personally (Most having failed due to lack off advertisement, and people to officer) so if you need some help with arranging events, i'm your guy Wink

IC application:

Dark were the skies and chill was the wind, as the land was covered in a veil of malice. Across the hill did ride a dread army of the night, cloaked in mist an fog, prepared to rain down death and destruction upon the land. And the people did cry out for a savior, a noble soul to save them from their impending demise. Just as it seemed all was lost, in strode a mighty warlock, clad in deep black from head to toe. Wielding a terrible greatstaff she did burn her foes to crisps, blowing their ranks asunder with dark fury. And when the day was done, and the enemy spread across the field, on fire, the people did turn to the warlock and said: "We shall name this day in your honor, speak unto us your wisdom!" The warlock said two more words that day... "Ohhhh... Oops."

"Falling headlong into a beartrap! Cavinora, you clumsy sack of imp dung!" The lady twitches. "Wait... How did I even say that?" She looks up, staring right into the face of a Val'kyr. "Okay, next question, why don't I hear some silly, overcompensating voice in my head?" The Val'kyr blankly gestures her too a forsaken man behind her before moving on to the next corpse. The lady stumbles on her feet, and walks over to the man. The man smiles at her before saying: "Greetings, miss. Are you missing any bodyparts?" The lady scratches her holed neck before answering. "No, that's what's bothering me. Any reason for letting me keep my will?" The man chuckles. "The Val'kyr serve the forsaken now. Did that answer your question?" The lady mutters a few words in demonic as an imp appears next to her. The imp barely even manages to manifest, before being blown to pieces by a bolt of shadow. "Yes, but i have another question... What the fel happened to my powers?" "You may experience a slight lack of strength, due to being... dormant for quite a while..." The lady sighs heavily. "Wonderfull... Just wonderfull..."
Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

PostSubject: Re: Application: Cavinora, lvl 10 Warlock   Application: Cavinora, lvl 10 Warlock Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:09 am

(( I really like your application! That's a pass, obviously. Once I am seconded just contact any of our officers in game, unless we contact you before! (that be Rasonal, Thenkar, Antistia, Nassulra (special u), Mervyn, Drakenhof).
Back to top Go down
Cavinora

PostSubject: Re: Application: Cavinora, lvl 10 Warlock   Application: Cavinora, lvl 10 Warlock Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 3:49 pm

Why thank you ^^ Kudos if you can catch the reference in the first part of it xP
Back to top Go down
Antistia
Prophet

PostSubject: Re: Application: Cavinora, lvl 10 Warlock   Application: Cavinora, lvl 10 Warlock Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 4:10 pm

Rasonal wrote:
(( I really like your application! That's a pass, obviously. Once I am seconded just contact any of our officers in game, unless we contact you before! (that be Rasonal, Thenkar, Antistia, Nassulra (special u), Mervyn, Drakenhof).

Seconded.
Back to top Go down
Felitzia

PostSubject: Re: Application: Cavinora, lvl 10 Warlock   Application: Cavinora, lvl 10 Warlock Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:24 pm

Cavinora wrote:
Why thank you ^^ Kudos if you can catch the reference in the first part of it xP

Anyone who quotes BluePLZ is OK by my book. \o/ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Cavinora, lvl 10 Warlock   Application: Cavinora, lvl 10 Warlock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: Cavinora, lvl 10 Warlock
Page 1 of 1