The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warlock appliation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Warlock

Warlock appliation Empty
PostSubject: Warlock appliation   Warlock appliation Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 12:24 am

Greetings,

OOC information
Character name: Torexuol
Class: Warlock

Why do you want to join the Cult?: I heard that you are the Forsaken only guild, and as I really enjoy the Forsaken story I think this guild is a great start to start my RP experience.

How did you come to learn about the Cult: I asked at the trade if this realm was good for RP, after few troll answers, I got a mighty warlock answer saying that this is a quite good realm for RP'ing + that there was a Forsaken guild only. After that I started to look for your name, so then the same warlock told me to contact a Blood Knight, which immediatly answered me the name.

Anything else you'd like us to know? I never RP'ed, I'm a initiate, and would be grateful for all kind of tips from my masters warlocks!

IC application:

At 9th October...I awakened, and everything were dark...I tried to stand up...but some wooden box was holding me. After a while, I understood that I was dead.
I felt alot of agony and fury in my soul, while at same time some twisted energy was flowing trow my veins...and then it happened...
Some tiny horned creature started to speak with me:

- Master, hold on I shall break this rotten box soon.

I remained at silence and after several warm hits on my prison, it's integrity fell.
I stand up and finally could see the tiny creature at it's full size. I asked for it's name, and it answered:

- My name is Kuptik, and I came from the Twisted Neither to aid my master.
-But what are you?
-I'm a demon, an Imp.

After few minutes of talking with my new "friend", I realized that I was experiencing my undeath and that my soul is binded to the Twisted Neither which allowed me to channel and manipulate the demonic energies.
Whne the conversation ended, I started my undeath journey and tried to spread the Forsaken's might, burning everything and anyone who crossed our way!

For the Sylvanas! We have not forgiven, and we shall not forgot!

(I apologize for any lore mistake I could have commmited, I only used my imagiantion, don't have much of lore at my head yet),

I ask you to accept me amongst you.

May the Darkness embrace your soul,

Torexuol.
Back to top Go down
Mervyn

Warlock appliation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warlock appliation   Warlock appliation Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:57 am

Nice chap, the IC story can use some work, but hey, we all start somewhere! ))

I'm up for passing this chap, any other officer seconding me?))
Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

Warlock appliation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warlock appliation   Warlock appliation Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 4:22 pm

Mervyn wrote:
Nice chap, the IC story can use some work, but hey, we all start somewhere! ))

I'm up for passing this chap, any other officer seconding me?))

(( Seconded. ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Warlock appliation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warlock appliation   Warlock appliation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warlock appliation
Page 1 of 1