The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Frostsorrow

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Frost

Application - Frostsorrow Empty
PostSubject: Application - Frostsorrow   Application - Frostsorrow Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 3:00 pm

OOC information
Character name: Frostsorrow
Class: Death Knight

Why do you want to join the Cult?:
Im back after a long break and wanted to get back into rp and love the lore behind the Forsaken so a guild on them is exactly what Ive been looking for.

How did you come to learn about the Cult:
I was looking on Defias forums for a forsaken rp guild.

Anything else you'd like us to know?
Ive played wow pretty much since it came out have been in a few good rp guilds in the past. But its been a hile since I last played so trying to remember how to play again.

IC application:

No one knows anything of Markus's life prior to his death & then resurrection as a Death Knight of Acherus as he never speaks of it, but after the Battle at Lights Hope Chapel he fought alongside his brothers & sisters of the Knights of the Ebon Blade and after the long campaign in Northrend & the Death of the Lich King he left the Knights of the Ebon Blade to peruse his own agendas. His life in human society long gone all he cares for now is gaining power and the thrill of battle in this he has ventured into Forsaken territory to find a means to achieving his goal.

like most Forsaken Frostsorrow is cold and ruthless, he never shows mercy to those who dare cross him but someware deep inside him maybe a glimmer of his past life he as shows respect those that served with and under him but never take this as a sign of weakness for he is no fool and will never suffer a traitor to live. Frostorrow can always be seen accompainied by what looks like a small Lich he calls Rhaz which he uses as a buffer for his powers, a scout and as his aid for taking and delivering messages.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings my name was Markus Ziekfried in life but I go by my Death Knight name of Frostsorrow these days
my time in the north has ended and my service to the Knights of the Ebon Blade with it I have come back to these lands for two reasons first is to serve the Banshee Queen and the Forsaken, we seem to have the same ideas. And the second is to find more ways of increasing my power through whatever means necessary. After a few words to the right people I was pointed in your direction. If you would like to discuss matters further you can contact my familliar Rhaz and he will lead you to me.

Death to the Living, Glory to the Dark Lady, Victory to the Forsaken.
Frostsorrow
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

PostSubject: Re: Application - Frostsorrow   Application - Frostsorrow Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:49 pm

Intriguing application. I'm a little concerned about the lich familiar thingy (You planning on using Li'l KT for that?), but won't say more about it as I don't know you! Anyway it seems that it might be well handled.
Therefore I support your application, if another officer agrees with me, contact us in game.
Also I noticed you've sent a forum registration, it'll be activated, when you're accepted. Wink
Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

PostSubject: Re: Application - Frostsorrow   Application - Frostsorrow Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:38 pm

Seconded.
Back to top Go down
Frostsorrow

PostSubject: Re: Application - Frostsorrow   Application - Frostsorrow Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 7:01 pm

Great I will contact someone when I can, and yea I will be using Lil'KT a Rhaz but no worries I theres a story behind him, nothing op or lore breaking. (Gotta love that evil laugh though Razz)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Frostsorrow   Application - Frostsorrow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Frostsorrow
Page 1 of 1