The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application: Maldazzarl

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
maldaz

Application: Maldazzarl Empty
PostSubject: Application: Maldazzarl   Application: Maldazzarl Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:47 pm

OOC information
Character name: Maldazzarl Alderik
Class: Death Knight

Why do you want to join the Cult?: I am looking for a Forsaken RP guild and the Cult is the first guild that caught me attention.
How did you come to learn about the Cult: I made a post on the realm forums and have also came across the guild in game
Anything else you'd like us to know?: I have been in quite a few RP guilds before and came from the Scarshield legion RP server which is smaller than Defias

IC application:
This can be a letter, a short story, your characters background, personality or something else. You have the right to be creative!

Short background

Maldazzarl Alderik experimented as a Human in an attempt to create the perfect plague that he could use on his own solders to make them stronger but still retain their human characteristics. Many thought he was crazy and after countless failed attempts he eventually ran out of patients and used his final addition of the plague on himself and failed.

When he woke up and regained most of conscious he realised he had been resurrected as a Death Knight and had the power he worked so hard for but he was no longer a Human. After searching for more of his kind he made his way to the Undercity to find shelter, food and new allies once again.

Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

PostSubject: Re: Application: Maldazzarl   Application: Maldazzarl Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:22 am

Your IC parts rather short, but it has potential. While I'd appreciate something little deeper, I'm willing to relent, if another officer supports you. ;D
Back to top Go down
maldaz

PostSubject: Re: Application: Maldazzarl   Application: Maldazzarl Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 1:28 am

Well I did my plan to make a guild before joining here that had quite a lot more detail to my characters background (mainly the Alliance side) So I could post that here as well if you wanted?
Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

PostSubject: Re: Application: Maldazzarl   Application: Maldazzarl Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 8:22 am

maldaz wrote:
Well I did my plan to make a guild before joining here that had quite a lot more detail to my characters background (mainly the Alliance side) So I could post that here as well if you wanted?

The part about your character background there, sure- that will be appriciated Smile
Back to top Go down
maldaz

PostSubject: Re: Application: Maldazzarl   Application: Maldazzarl Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 12:11 am

(Sidney was Maldazzarl's name during his Human years)

The Redclaw band was created just before the start of the 3rd war when there was a large cloud of uncertainty in the human capitals. A man known as Sidney Pleasant was part of a small gang of thieves that would ambush travellers and uphold villagers to gain money. He was brought up into the group from a family long tradition and wanted to leave the operation to make bigger hits and more coin for his own goals.

The gang had held up a village and the situation seemed like business as usual. The people had been rounded up and their houses had been cleaned, but this ended up as no ordinary raid. As the clan placed the sacks gold into the cart the floor started to shake and a troop of footmen arrived and stopped the group in their tracks.

A man walked towards Sidney who was stood with his hand on his blade and started to interrogate him, Sidney managed to convince the footman that everything was business as usual in the village and as he proceeded to march on with the rest of his men, a villager sprinted out and fell to the floor. The guard instantly drew his blade and surrounded the few members who were stacking the cart, the rest of the gang charged out and a battle broke out with Sidney and just two others being the only survivors. As they sat and wondered why the footmen had even came to the village in the first place a second group of men who this time appeared to be mercenaries arrived and approached explaining they had witnessed the entire event.

They had set up the entire event from the start and used this as a test to join their ranks meaning the three remaining members had passed and joined the group returning the Stratholme.

The organisation they had joined was quite infamous in Stratholme for some of the deaths in the city but there was no record of what they were called. Sidney started off as a negotiator and worked his way up managing to establish himself quickly. He learned the tools of the trade and began to gain a group of followers who believed in his ideas. After a short time a job he was given ended up with him saving a lords daughter and so he soon gained the man’s trust and split off from the group with his new followers to carry out the lord’s dirty work and create the Redclaw band.

The Redclaw Band now had plenty of work and the business had its first task of killing off any competition which meant the reaming members of the group Sidney previously worked for. Eventually the band became one of the dominant forces behind the scene in Stratholme with the advantage they had from working under a lord. The band eventually got tired of working under someone and had built up enough capital and strength that they were no longer reliant on the power of the lord who helped create the business, he was killed and his body was tied to a fountain with a large red claw stuck in his head in the middle of Stratholme.

Soon after the Redclaw band had been established the first signs of the plague started to appear with villages around Lordaeron dying out. A member of the band had caught the plague from visiting his family in a smaller village and turned undead during one of the bands meetings. This lead to Sidney’s first sighting of the plague and soon after witnessing what the creature could do he started to experiment.

After being found out he was exiled from the Band and retreated to a small plot of land just on the outskirts of Stratholme city. There with the two remaining members of the group he trusted most he carried out his experiments again attempting to add the plague to a human with some degree of control. He took villagers and experimented but every subject failed and either died before the process was complete or turned into the scourge.

He soon used all of his test subjects and with the elixir almost complete he began to get desperate. By this time men from all over Lordaeron arrived at the gates of Stratholme and the plague had reached the city with the villagers unaware of the infected crates of grain. With no more subjects to experiment on Sidney used the elixir on his own body and was cursed with the scourge plague he had been trying to perfect.
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

PostSubject: Re: Application: Maldazzarl   Application: Maldazzarl Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 1:40 am

Much better, thanks!
This gets my approval, contact one of us in game for your IC interview and invite!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Maldazzarl   Application: Maldazzarl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: Maldazzarl
Page 1 of 1