The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application: Naxori

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naxori

Application: Naxori Empty
PostSubject: Application: Naxori   Application: Naxori Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:37 am

OOC Information:
Characters Name:
Naxori Mortan
Class:
Rogue
Why do you want to join:
I have always been very intrested in Forsaken lore and culture aswell as Cult-based Roleplaying. I have always been looking for a RP-PvP Horde guild and I would love to get involved in all types of cult RP. I think it is incredible hard to find a impressive Forsaken RP guild due to the complex style, however this guild has stopped me dead in my tracks and I hope to get involved as soon as possible.
How did you here of the guild:
I found this guild via the World of Warcraft forums
Anything Else?:
I am a very experienced Roleplay with 3 years under my belt. If approve, I would be social, friendly and creative. Thank you Very Happy

IC Information:

Leader of the Shadow.

Some believe death is a curse, a vile plague put upon the soul for deeds so sinister, kings have fallen and children have paided. I however, believe it is a gift, to exact retribution on the foul souls that damaged us. I am a lone Rogue, wondering the Plaguelands under a cloak of shadow but now, I feel I should offer my skills to a cause worth spilling blood for. This is why I come to you.

Years of undeath have shown me sights that could cause illness to the mind, and I wish to do your bidding in a such as way that our common enemy would feel this illness. My fester corpse carries the blades of blood and plauge. I offer these to you along with my Forsaken loyalty.

Darkness be with you always.
Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

PostSubject: Re: Application: Naxori   Application: Naxori Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 8:23 am

(( Short, yet fine! When and if another officer will seconds me, feel free to contact any of our Officer crew: Rasonal, Thenkar, Antistia or Nassulra. I am certain it won't take long Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

PostSubject: Re: Application: Naxori   Application: Naxori Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 7:12 pm

Ay, it's a bit on the short side, but quality over quantity I suppose.
Poke one of us in game for your interview, we might poke you, but it'll be quicker and less prone to forgetfulness, if you hold on to your rights.
See ya!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Naxori   Application: Naxori Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: Naxori
Page 1 of 1