The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eddmund Biggums application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eddmund

Eddmund Biggums application. Empty
PostSubject: Eddmund Biggums application.   Eddmund Biggums application. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:02 pm

Character name: Eddmund Biggums
Class: Rogue

Why do you want to join the cult?: Well, Even though i've done some RP before, im not the best roleplayer and i have only played Gnome.
I want to improve my skills and become a good player. The Forsaken has allways been my favorite race, both lorewise and because they look plain bad-ass.
So i allso thought joining an all-undead guild would be a nice place to go.

How did you come to learn about the cult?: It was acctually just a friend of mine who recommended it, even though he never has been a member of the cult, he told me it was a great place for me to go.

IC Application:
Backstory:
Eddmund Biggums, born and raised in Southshore, his farther was a fisherman and his mother a barmaid at the local inn,
Eddmund grew up to become a traveling poet and bard, but since most people dident like his singing, he robbed and stole from people where-ever he went, which financed his more creative side. He died when he attempted to ambush and mug a group of diseased villagers when the plauge hit.
His reanimation happened less than a week later, and so he continued living out his passion for poetry and art.

Letter: To the leaders of the cult,
I, Eddmund Biggums, wish to join your ranks.
My long search for knowledge, and inspiration has lead me to your fine organization.
I therefore offer myself for your service, I am a skilled poet, and i can allso slit a few troaths if needed.
i hope some of my talents will turn out to be of use to you.
In return, all i want is experience and knowledge from your leaders and other members.
If you wish to ask me or know more, i was hoping for something arranged in person.

~ Eddmund Biggums.
Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

PostSubject: Re: Eddmund Biggums application.   Eddmund Biggums application. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:53 pm

(( I liked the application. Short and fine. When and if another Officer seconds me, we will be more than glad to interviewe you. Contact any of our officer crew if we do not contact you before: Rasonal, Thenkar, Nassulra and Antistia. ))
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

PostSubject: Re: Eddmund Biggums application.   Eddmund Biggums application. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:35 pm

"I don't think we've had bards before... Well, finally someone to direct the choir!"

((I second thee, Ras! See you in game Wink ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eddmund Biggums application.   Eddmund Biggums application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eddmund Biggums application.
Page 1 of 1