The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vexerk's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vexerk

Vexerk's Application Empty
PostSubject: Vexerk's Application   Vexerk's Application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:43 pm

OOC information
Character name: Vexerk Maladus
Class: Warlock

Why do you want to join the Cult?: I've felt like rping a Forsaken since playing through the Wrathgate chain again recently. With the Cult being the most well known Forsaken RP guild and me knowing a couple of people in it, I figured I'd apply. I also enjoy WPvP/RP events and I've seen you guys at a few of those Smile
How did you come to learn about the Cult: Originally by reading the recruitment thread on the forums I guess.
Anything else you'd like us to know? Nothin' I can think of. I guess I'm sort of an experienced roleplayer if that helps, been in a couple of RP guilds with my main (Jazeel) and I RPed before coming to WoW.

IC application:

Vexerk stood bent over his alchemy table, humming an off-key tune as he worked. Grabbing beakers and vials of eerie, glowing fluids, he mixed them together in calculated amounts, occasionally stopping to heat up or shake the bubbling cocktail of poisons. After an hour or so of this, Vexerk stood back and grinned beneath his mask. It was done. Pouring his latest masterpiece of maladies into a large glass beaker, he held it up to the light and examined it thoughtfully, watching as the sickly green sludge swirled around. Turning, he made his way to the test room.

---

Who tamed these lands? Us.

Who built Lordaeron? Us.

Who fought for Lordaeron? Us.

Who DIED for Lordaeron? "Us!"

The last though last one came out a sibilant hiss, and Vexerk had to pause and shake himself. It wouldn't do to have people think he was mental, would it?

"Nothing wrong with my mental state..." he grumbled, before shaking his head and making his way to the cage where the test subjects were kept. Then he scowled. There was only one left, a dishevelled looking female human who sat rocking back and forward as far from the cage bars as possible. She was surrounded by the corpses and skeletons of those who had come before her. After the events of the Wrathgate and the banning of the abominations, nobody could really be bothered to remove the old corpses any more.

Reaching into the cage, Vexerk grabbed her by the scruff of her neck, dragging her close to the bars. She whined weakly, beating against him with her feeble arms. Vexerk chuckled, his grating, mechanical voice bouncing off the walls. "Stop struggling, you'll only make it worse for yourself." He paused, considering his own words.

"Err, actually, no, this is probably worse." Forcing her mouth open, he pushed the beaker in, pouring the ghastly potion down her throat before releasing his grip. Stepping back, he eagerly observed the effect of the chemicals on her. For a few moments, the woman lay thrashing on the floor, screaming wordlessly. Then, without warning, she turned into a fish, flopping around the cage. Vexerk watched this in silence for a few moments.

"I... What? No... No... NO NO NO NO NO! That isn't right at all!" With wordless scream of anguish, he dropped the beaker and slammed his right fist into the wall, at which point his whole arm fell off. For a few more moments, Vexerk stared at his arm, then, sighing, he picked it up and made his way to the infirmary, sparing one last glance for the test subject room, which was now empty.

Apart from the fish, anyway.
---

Vexerk flexed his newly reattached arm. "Are you sure you couldn't make it better, faster or stronger?"

"For the last time, yes. Now sod off."

Grumbling, Vexerk made his way out of the infirmary and towards his home. Once there, he dropped down into a chair, looking at his arm thoughtfully.

"Perhaps... Perhaps the conditions here in Undercity are too artificial. Maybe some field testing is in order. Yes... I can see this is going to go... well."

Cackling, Vexerk reached for a quill and paper. He knew just the right people to write to.

Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

PostSubject: Re: Vexerk's Application   Vexerk's Application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:09 pm

(( Lovely Application, laughed Razz, need one more to second me, but sure it won't be a problem. ))
Back to top Go down
Thenkar

Thenkar

PostSubject: Re: Vexerk's Application   Vexerk's Application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:47 pm

((Nice! Of course I'll second this! Contact one of us officers for your interview, see ya Wink ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vexerk's Application   Vexerk's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vexerk's Application
Page 1 of 1