The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application for Claudetta

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Claudett

Application for Claudetta Empty
PostSubject: Application for Claudetta   Application for Claudetta Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 9:08 pm

Character name: Claudetta
Class: Warlock

Why do you want to join the Cult?:
Ive heard that the Cult is the place to be for Forsaken Roleplay on Defias and as a long time roleplayer who has had other characters on both Argent Dawn and Defias I think I should check it out.
How did you come to learn about the Cult:
From your recruitment thread at th wow europe forums.
Anything else you'd like us to know?
Not much just thanks for reading this application.

IC application:

Some say they cannot remember or won't, but I remember the one event that shaped everything afterwards... in my life and undeath.

Fridays were special, when we had finished our chores we had the rest of the day to ourselves. We would wash and change then race down to the path
to the gate with fathers voice fading in the distance warning us to be careful and to watch the time.
Eager for adventure and invigorated by our freedom my sisters and I would spend hours wandering the glades.
Mother called us a blessing but I think father silently wished he had sons rather than daughters. It was not that he did not care for us but when a
farm needs to be kept running one might understand the desire for sons.
The locals used to marvel at the three Wilson girls, we all had jet black hair and sharp blue eyes, full of life and vigour. Claudette was boistrous
and mischevous she loved to take risks and defy our parents at every turn. Claudelle was the youngest and yet the most sensible and level headed of
us all.
It was on one of these Fridays that Elle was being her normal self, she was agitated and nagging that we should be heading home as the sun was fast
falling on the horizon.

"Father is going to kill us"
"Don't be such a girl" retorted Claudette

I remember the look of puzzlement on Elle's face at this.

"He will he will he'll have out guts when we get home, its going to be dark any minute"
"Go home then whats stopping you?" replied Claudette

Elle fell silent after that, we all knew there was no way she wanted to walk home through the glades after nightfall.
I wish we had though. I wish we had turned around right there and then.
We were headed for the Stillwater pond. We had been before many times, sometimes just to skip stones sometimes to watch the odd Angler land a fish,
sometimes just to sit by its edge and dangle our feet in the cool water on a hot day. But this was different we had never been there so late in the day.
The light was fading fast when we reached the pond. Everything was quiet and still until we blundered through the reeds that grew all around the eastern edge.
A couple of small birds concealed in the reeds fluttered off as we approached.

"This is silly, theres nothing to do here at night lets ju.."
"Elle shush stop being so afraid" I said.

Claudette was already looking for stones, the flattish type the ones good for skipping. Elle was still agitated but she kept quiet. As Claudette went to
throw the first, she stopped suddenly and pointed.
We all saw it then, on the northern side of the pond about a metre from the edge sat a small box and sitting on top a fishing rod unattended.

"Lets go have a look"

Elle and I looked at each other and followed after Claudette. As we walked around the ponds edge there was still no sign of the owner of the abandoned
belongings. It was only when we were within about 10 meters of the fishing gear that we noticed. Further back there was a tree and there was someone there
sitting. They had their back against the tree, legs out straight facing away from us and motionless.
We all looked at each other.

"He's asleep" said Claudette as she proceeded forward.
"No wait maybe we should go, let him sleep" I said.

Claudette wasnt listening and there was nothing else for it but to follow her. It was the blood that we noticed then. He was barely alive and he was a
deathly pale. There were two arrows in his stomach, and his clothes were soaked. The blood was pooling on the grass where he sat.
Elle and I were horrified.

"Is he dead?" asked Elle aloud.
"If hes not he will be soon" said Claudette.
"...water ....water"

The words were a mere whisper when he spoke them, you could tell that it was a huge effort. I immediately ran the few metres back to his
fishing rod and box, opened it and there sat a small flask of wine. As I ran back Claudette had drawn the dying mans hunting knife from his belt and was
gazing at the blade.

"Claudette what are you doing?"
"Nothing! he wont need it anymore anyway"

I ignored her as I opened the small flask and gingerly poured its contents towards the mans lips. He hardly had the strength to lift his head to the wine
but he drank nonetheless.

"Kill me... please kill me"

That was too much, I didn't want to be there any longer. I wished there and then that I was back at home with father scolding us for being out in the glades
after dark.
Elle and I looked at each other we were both in shock. Claudette however stepped forward, grabbed his hair and yanked his head back.
Even as I opened my mouth to yell at her she drew the blade across his exposed neck. So cold and clinical. The mark blossomed red, then the blood rushed
from him.
Unable to speak we stared at the dead man, at Claudette smiling with the knife in her hand. Had she done something like this before? Elle gripped my hand terrified
Claudette still smiling held her arm out the knife now pointing at Elle and I each in turn.

"You heard him ask me too, don't lie, you heard him."
"But you won't tell anyone what I did, this is how we found him, belly stuck with arrows and throat cut."

The look and smile she gave us was pure sisterly love. But the voice was cold and calm.

After that I remember Elle having nightmares. Mother and Father always said it was the trauma of finding the dead man that day at the pond. But I never let Claudette
be alone with Elle after that if I could help it.
This one event changed us all. It was the dark secret that the three of us kept. Were we frightend by Claudette and what she might do? I think we were but deep down
we still loved her too.

When I was reborn it was with Claudelle and Claudette we were raised from the same grave. Fitting. I am unable to remember how we died, it does not seem of much
significance either way. We were so close in life it seems ironic that now in undeath we have driffted apart. I rarely see Elle and Claudette followed the military
machine to the North years ago and I have not heard from her since.
There is a hole left in my existance, the close relationship I had with my siblings seems gone and I have been searching for something to fill the void.
It was quite by chance that an old mage suggested I attend the sermons of the Cult of Shadow. That was how I learnt of the shadow and since I attended the last sermon
i feel drawn to it. The feeling is intense, it is one of calling, of longing.

I want to follow it I want to give myself to it and learn from it. I want to serve the shadow and replace my lost family with a new.

Yours Claudetta
Back to top Go down
Dunderholm of Ambermill
Darkcaller
Dunderholm of Ambermill

PostSubject: Re: Application for Claudetta   Application for Claudetta Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 9:40 pm

<stamp of big massive approval>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application for Claudetta   Application for Claudetta Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 9:50 pm

Tried to get you to join ages ago.

Finaaaaaaaaally.
Back to top Go down
Dailor
Shadow Pope
Dailor

PostSubject: Re: Application for Claudetta   Application for Claudetta Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:48 am

<approved>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Claudetta   Application for Claudetta Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for Claudetta
Page 1 of 1