The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yellen

Another application Empty
PostSubject: Another application   Another application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:27 pm

A frostrimmed letter with a handwriting so crude, it is looking as if someone has been holding the quill angrily in a clenched fist as it scribbled the following...

"This is a rather peculiar way to inform you lads about my intrest in walking the ghastly trenches of shadows for the dark Lady. My name is Yellen Viletongue, a solider of *Some frost has covered a few of the letters, making it impossible to read.. Your eyes skip down until you again see the text*
I am staying in Brill, near the stables, or in the glorious city of under. I hope I find a pleasant suprise come dark or sunrise, if you lads can find a cold lady in the masses. I am ready to enlist to shadows. Yes! In this life and the other, and the next and..next! W-why what a splendid idea.

Yellen Viletongue."

Yellen studied her own note while stroking the blade of her axe. She nodded approvingly after checking the spelling once more. It had been a while since she had been told to write something down. She snapped the quill in two in her free hand, letting out a low snickering sound. Her blue eyes however did not show any signs of joy or even content. She just, was. But her face was stuck in an awkward twisted grin, thanks to her metaljaw she had made the apotechary help her put in.
"There will be trouble in the war quarters tonight..." she chuckled out as her feet dragged her slowly towards the tunnels. A faint trail of frost followed her way.
Back to top Go down
Nassulra
Darkcaller
Nassulra

Another application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another application   Another application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:05 pm

((Application Approved, Interviewed and invited!))

Welcome to the Cult
Back to top Go down

Another application
Page 1 of 1