The Cult of Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft Forsaken only Roleplaying Guild. Defias Brotherhood EU.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vladigar's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vladigar

Vladigar's Application Empty
PostSubject: Vladigar's Application   Vladigar's Application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:23 pm

OOC information
Character name: Vladigar Creed.
Class: Rogue.

Why do you want to join the Cult?: I play a Forsaken and like to RP him, I think you all can relate Very Happy
How did you come to learn about the Cult: Rasonal flew past me, first player I'd seen since I rolled on DB!
Anything else you'd like us to know? I work ALL the time so please excuse my inactivity! I do try though!

IC application:

Dear Sir / Madam,

Despite previous allegations from a particular member of your Sect, I am infact, capable of literacy. Please archive this correspondence as solid evidence against future dispute of the competency of 'Second Generation' Forsaken. That aside, I am Vladigar Creed and my last meeting with the Cult was.. illuminating, to say the least. I have learned a great deal from simply observing your kind and tuning into the sermon that your compelling Shadowbishop taught.

I write to you now so that I may blend in with your fold and patiently learn of my path in this world. I am currently employed as a Rookie Operative of the Dark Lady's Shadowstalkers and I am Forsaken.

I anticipate your reply,
Vladigar Creed.
Back to top Go down
Sevaric

Sevaric

PostSubject: Re: Vladigar's Application   Vladigar's Application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:40 pm

It is actually quite a bit too short for my personal taste, though it was well written and I liked the RP you provided tonight!

A "passed!" from me - any officer to second me?

-Arivas
Back to top Go down
Rasonal
Darkcaller
Rasonal

PostSubject: Re: Vladigar's Application   Vladigar's Application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:42 pm

Seconded, Contact any officer (Darkcaller/Chosen) in game for IC interview- Dailor, Arivas, so on, myself too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vladigar's Application   Vladigar's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vladigar's Application
Page 1 of 1